Schools and activities for young kids in Ningbo

I will soon be moving to Ningbo. I have a 6 year old. Any other parents on this forum? I'm curious about schools and activities for young kids in Ningbo.

Hi,

My wife (Chinese) and I (Canadian) are living in Ningbo since this march (2014).
We live in the Yingzhou area, did you already move to Ningbo?
Let us know and we would be more than happy to give you some pointers.

Cheers,
Klaus

Any suggestions for ex- pat teens... any sports/activities to keep them motivated? How is the rock climbing gym?
Thanks.

We just moved to Ningbo. This is our 5th year abroad. We have two teenagers 14 and almost 13.  Any suggestions to activities or meeting other expat teens would be wonderful. We are looking for housing.... 3 -4 bdr and 2 bath, near Jiangbei and Yinzhou districts. Any help would be great!  Thanks.

Try the International School of Ningbo-ISN  formally known as Ningbo Zhicheng School NZSI... American curriculum, new classrooms,organic food, international teachers.

Hello everyone,

I would like to inform you that a new topic has been created with your posts on the China forum. ;)

Yingzhou is pretty good, we live in around Chunjiang Huacheng and its a great area, very quite and with everything (shopping and food) nearby.