I'm here to help

Hi. I'm An australian. I live in queensland. Bundaberg area. If anyone wants help or to make new friends please message me.

HI, i'm from Mauritania  i want to make a friend in Australia also to help me for more information about how to find a job in Australia before i travel there  thnks

This is good! I would like to visit australia or live there one time. So what can i do to filful my dream

There are many jobs for travelers or people on workjng holiday visas. Mainly farm jobs. If you do 88 days of farm work on your first working holiday visa you are eligible to apply for a second year working holiday visa. But that's the only way you can do it. Often backpacker hostels will find the work for you. But sometimes depending on which city you are in and what time of year there aren't many jobs available.

It's not easy to fulfill that dream. But it is possible Ofcourse. If you have certain kinds of professional credentials you can find it easy. But apart from that it's not the easiest to just come here and stay forever.
Many people want to do that but it can be hard.

thanks akshully i want a job in computer science for one or two years in order to be able to apply for Permanent residence so do you know a website for looking for a job or company Want workers i appreciate that .

Some websites are called. ---- seek,
Jobsearch,
Just type jobsearch websites australia into  google and you will find many.
And just remember that it's not as easy as workjng for two years and then being eligible to apply for permanent residency.
Only certain jobs will get you a chance to apply. And they change all the time.

thnks for a website is great ,  i want to remember you that i'm studying computer science  and  i will graduate from the university  after two years and i have succeeded in Ielts  exam so which visa is better for me to apply for ,  in order to get permanent residency ?

cheikh sadbouh wrote:

thnks for a website is great ,  i want to remember you that i'm studying computer science  and  i will graduate from the university  after two years and i have succeeded in Ielts  exam so which visa is better for me to apply for ,  in order to get permanent residency ?

No visa guarantees PR or makes it easier to obtain.

Hi,
I like to have new friend, please write me your more information.

my e mail address is [email protected]

are you Australian. what are you doing in Australia. I have been there.I am srilankan.

i am looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi sadali > i would invite you to start a new topic with an introduction on the Australia forum. ;) Thank you.

Great! I am a ugandan wishing to have a great friend that would help me to fly to australia. I pray that God uses you for renoun. Thanx

I am teacher. Talented in music (singing and writing) and a good sports man (running, football and basketball). Which kind of jobs can i easily get in australia? Thanx dear.

Blessed Ema wrote:

I am teacher. Talented in music (singing and writing) and a good sports man (running, football and basketball). Which kind of jobs can i easily get in australia? Thanx dear.

No job is easy to get in Australia, especially with unemployment rising. You first need to check if you qualify for a visa. For visa information and applications www.immi.gov.au

hi how are you?
i am coming to Melbourne soon , i would like to make friends
& i would like to know more about this wonderful country   :)

Hi !  I am Godfred, a Ghanaian Belgian in Belgium. would make friend with you. I wanted to pay a visit to Australia and would like you to brief me more about Australia. ie cost of living , place of getting farm work , accommodation etc;
Please reply
Thanks

Godfred

You can apply for a working holiday visa which allows you to work. To get a long term visa you have to have certain qualifications and experience.
For visa information and applications www.immi.gov.au

For cost of living www.numbeo.com

Hi, my name is feronika n I am indonesian.  I am a new immigrant here in gold coast and would like to make some friends from any country.

Best regards

[moderated: no free ads please]

hi. i need your help, i want to apply for a visa. i am a zimbabwean. please help

hi. my name is sibonile khumalo i am a zimbabwean. i need your help. i want to apply for an Australian visa. please help

Which visa

working holiday visa. please if is there any advise you can say

Zimbabwe isn't part of the working holiday visa program with australia. You will have to go to the australian immigration website and search for a visa that is applicable to you and your country.

i tried so many times.

hi. im based in fraser coast, but not having any luck with work.  i see there are fruit picking jobs in bundaberg, are these any good to do.?

Hi
I'm looking forward to visit Australia soon
I want to talk with you on Skype  :a77qatar   add me  please
Thanks

Thank you for your support, I am willing to meet up new people. I will be in Brisbane by beginning of August 2015.

Hi

This is Feroz , I am Indian working in Qatar as civil engineer in highways , want to get PR in Australia.

Just i need simple and easiest way to migrate there along job.

feroz