VISA requirement of new born baby from Pakistan to KSA

Salam,

Me and my wife live in Saudi Arabia. We both have IQAMA (Saudi residence permit). I want to send my wife to Pakistan for her delivery. When she will come back along with new born baby within 6 months, will separate visa be required for baby or baby can come along with her mother's visa? Obviously passport will be required for baby.
Can Saudi Embassy in Pakistan stamp visa on baby's passport by having a look at mother's passport / visa or not?
Or I have to contact Etimad office in Karachi for baby's visa?
What will be the traveling procedure for a new born baby in this case now a days in Pakistan? Its urgent.

Please guide if anybody has the same experience recently.
Thnx
Nasir Hayat
KSA

I stand corrected....you will have to get in touch with etamaad ... they will have all details.

I am trying to contact etimad office in Karachi for last two days but they are not attending landline number. I have also sent an email but no reply. If you have any contact number plz share.

thanx

nasirhayat12 wrote:

I am trying to contact etimad office in Karachi for last two days but they are not attending landline number. I have also sent an email but no reply. If you have any contact number plz share.

thanx

You know how these people are ! You will probably need to send someone over and get details.

I heard from one Pakistani person having the same case, he says you need to stamp visa for new born from Pakistani embassy. Also entry to KSA within 14days is compulsory after visa stamped on passport.

kindly contact to etimaad office for this and your sponsor

Dear Nasir,

i want information about this because i have the same scnerio.can you please give me some details.how to bring new born from pakistan to KSA while parents have IQAMA.

Regards,

Any body got the information about this issue, because i want to stamp my daughter visa for same.

Dear shaheryar ...the term used for this is child endorsement visa for new born if parents already have valid iqama.nowadays Etimad dealing with family visa issues.but in this case agent may also can do this but have to make sure first from agent.the documents required for child endorsement are ..Parents iqama copies,father passport copy and visa copy(first enntry),mother and child original passport,mother exit re-entry paper,child Nadra b form,child vaccination certificate & child photos.

Thanks Shahid,

I am still confuse most of the posts they mentioned no need visa endorsement. Upto 6months baby you can enter on arrival visa.

I tried on Etimad for appointment. but there is no option for NEW BORN VISA.

All mentioned documents "Parents iqama copies,father passport copy and visa copy(first enntry),mother and child original passport,mother exit re-entry paper,child Nadra b form,child vaccination certificate & child photos." are ready with me.

i talked to agent, they are demanding PKR 15,000 for this process and told me for it is 3 weeks process.

still i dont know what can i do? i will bring family....may be they stop my child on departure from Pak or may be enter in KSA.

Shaharyar86 wrote:

Thanks Shahid,

I am still confuse most of the posts they mentioned no need visa endorsement. Upto 6months baby you can enter on arrival visa.

I tried on Etimad for appointment. but there is no option for NEW BORN VISA.

All mentioned documents "Parents iqama copies,father passport copy and visa copy(first enntry),mother and child original passport,mother exit re-entry paper,child Nadra b form,child vaccination certificate & child photos." are ready with me.

i talked to agent, they are demanding PKR 15,000 for this process and told me for it is 3 weeks process.

still i dont know what can i do? i will bring family....may be they stop my child on departure from Pak or may be enter in KSA.

Endorsement is must for new born...
and also when you arrive in the Kingdom you have to pay visa fee of your new born child(2000 SR) after that you can process for iqama.

No dear shaheryar without visa not allowed.the posts which you are talking are for mostly british and american nationals.In etimad no need appointment anybody can go with documents or better to call them before .. But they are receiving calls rarely...i did this activity in january but i was having an agent in multan.he take omly 1 week.

After coming here you have to pay 2000 SR for iqama...and to make iqama ....before you need to get medical insurance for new born.

Thanks for information

Can you tell me how much ETIMAD charge you for visa endorsement.

My baby is born on 27th July in Pakistan. Me and my wife are both Iqama holders. I checked with my GR and HR department and they said if the baby is less than 03 months old and travelling with mother, then visa is not required to board. My wife shall be returning on 05th October, which is well within the 03 month mark.

Dear Mr.Tanseer i want know this process can you give me your mobile number its urgent or call me.
Amanullah

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

dear tnaseer,

my case is similar to you but delayed for nov-15. just have one query, have you checked with airline like PIA, Shaheen? Because they can easily create problem at departing airport in Pakistan that baby's visa not available?

Looking forward for your response.

Regrads,

Hello Everyone,

I just had the experience of bringing new born from Pakistan. Visa on Arrival for infant is not an option as the FIA won't let you leave the country. You have to get the visa endorsed from Saudi Embassy / Consulate. You may contact Etimad for the procedure.

Thanks Mr. tnaseer  for sharing your experience. Much appreciated. Would request you to also share your feedback on followings;

1- Nadra B Form (Child Birth Certificate) attestation from Saudi Embassy? Required or Not?
2- How much time etimaad took for getting visa stamped? days?

Regards,

Muhammad Bilal

Did you get the visa on arrival?
If yes plz help me and tell the whole procedure

What is visa first copy?

Hi,

I want to know visa endorsement process for child ( one year old) from Pakistan, while mother and father are already Iqama holders.

Many thanks for your help.

Regards,

Any update as i am also looking for some feedback who has experienced.

dear

tell me finally what happen need to go etimad for visa or child visa on arrival what was you case

I applied new born visa in lahore eitmad with mother exit re entry visa. Visa was stamped within a week.

Dear Asim786

May I know the reason why you applied for the visa of your son/daughter? I thought it is "visa upon arrival"? The reason I'm asking this is because I'm planning to bring my son together with my wife next week here in Saudi Arabia.

Is there anyone from this room can enlighten me about the procedure?

Thanks for your help.

Dear

I checked with pakistan airport immigration that will they allow my infant to travel without visa on kid passport as kid will get on arrival visa. They refused to do even mother father had exit re entry visa and saudi law provides this provision as well.

I heard many cases in which infants are coming without visa from India n philphines and getting on arrival visa at KSA airport. But this is not happening from pakistan.

Dear Gents,

Who got visa for new born baby (3 Months) ?  i went to Istiqidam  in Jeddah with copy of my daughter's birth certificate, they asked me to get attested from foreign affairs from pakistan and bring original, is it enough to get attested from foreign affairs or it is necessary to get attested from Saudi Embassy as well ? please guide me

Thank you

Best Regards,
kashif

No need to do anything in KSA. Just go to eitmad center in pakistan with mother valid exit re entry and baby birth certificate attested copy with father iqama copy. Eitmad will process ur visa without anything from KSA.

Mr. Asim, 
Can you please share the documents required to stamp newborn baby visa from Etimad lahore office?  Please also confirm if any documents attestation required like birth certificate or form B? How to much days required for visa stamping? thanks in advance for your response

MOFA attested birth certificate
Father Passport copy
Father Iqama copy
Mother iqama copy
Mother valid exit re entry visa copy
Baby Passport
Baby passport size pics (Eyes must Open)

In our case, it took four days to stamp visa.

Dear Asim

How much they charged in term of money

There is no FEE.

thank you so much can you please explain the appointment procedure in Etimad

Visit eitmad website to take appointment or go directly without appointment and apply with some extra charges.

Nesesery visa issue visa on baby baby passport from Saudi embassy

Is it possible to get visa on arrival for new born baby? from Pakistan
baby age 2-3 month

We have valid iqama

as far as i know no arrival visa for Pakistan
you have to submit in etimad for entry visa

Up to 3 month, you can bring him/her to SA without any paperwork. Just the passport and your Iqama. It happened twice with my Egyptian friend.
Also make sure to always have the birth certificate with you specially if he/she is traveling with the mother only.

Baby born case is different. Regardless the nationality, if you have a valid Iqama, you can bring the baby up to the age of 3-month without any paperwork outside SA. Just the passport.