Job Search at Vietnam

Vietnamese people have helped me so much in preparing for coming to the beautiful city, still the only thing that worries me is the job search. I have a bachelors degree,since I will be a foreigner there, should I have a Maters Degree for a helpful job search? I am really confused, waiting for replies soon :(

Hi!
Welcome to Dalat. No, personally I think having a bachelors and being a foreigner yourself is already good enough. Goodluck in Dalat and if you need any help, please feel free to contact me.

Well what exactly are you trying to do?

LeFrancaise wrote:

Hi!
Welcome to Dalat. No, personally I think having a bachelors and being a foreigner yourself is already good enough. Goodluck in Dalat and if you need any help, please feel free to contact me.

Welcome to the forum.
Could you please tell us why you think being a foreigner and having a bachelors degree is enough.
Perhaps you could introduce to the forum with a little information about yourself. Thanks.

Sorry about that.
I already introduced myself in the previous threads, again here it is. I'm patric an Indian working in Dubai . I worked in India for a year under marketing and now in Dubai for a Regulatory compliance/ type approval firm. Its almost upto 13months if work experience I have. I am an electrical engineer by my degree. I know English , Hindi ,Malayalam,Tamil,French languages. I'm lookin for a job relayed to engineering in Vietnam but I want to know if my capabilities and degree will help me get a Job. Since I don't know the native language I'm just worried. I hope all this info was enough

@ patricbabu > Please note that the member stumpy was addressing himself to the member "LeFrancaise" here. ;)
However, thank you for your introduction .

Priscilla