Cost Of Living In Muscut

Dear All,

Greeting's of the day ,

i am getting a offer of 275OMR, i am a bachelor fellow, company is willing to provide share basis  accommodation , so please advice me is this good offer to take this opportunity or i should demand for more salary , please advice , is this sufficient to survive & saving ?

Thank's & Regard's

Avanish

hi Avinash,
i think OMR 2750 is a very god salary. If company is giving you bachelor accommodation then your at the most monthly expenses will be around OMR 150-200 (on higher side) hardly if your life style is not very expensive its include breakfast , water, two time food , mob., internet.  For share accommodation cost is around OMR 150 .
so OMR 2750 - OMR 200  = OMR 2550 is saving

its excellent offer. Now a days there is very difficult to get visa for an expat in Oman govt. is bringing  new policies every week. If your job is sales & marketing then you might get visa in 4 to 6 months. So accept this offer at the earliest to start your visa procedure ASAP.

Cheers!
Satish

I think it is 275 OMR

molguru wrote:

Dear All,

Greeting's of the day ,

i am getting a offer of 275OMR, i am a bachelor fellow, company is willing to provide share basis  accommodation , so please advice me is this good offer to take this opportunity or i should demand for more salary , please advice , is this sufficient to survive & saving ?

Thank's & Regard's

Avanish

Dear Avanish,

OMR 275 is a below average salary (You didn't specified your profession). However, since your employer is providing a share accomodation, you can somehow manage. I really doubt about the standard of the sharing accomodation too (Please get it clarified with your employer).

I would suggest you to browse for cost of living section at EB which will help you to decide.

sharma_get wrote:

hi Avinash,
i think OMR 2750 is a very god salary. If company is giving you bachelor accommodation then your at the most monthly expenses will be around OMR 150-200 (on higher side) hardly if your life style is not very expensive its include breakfast , water, two time food , mob., internet.  For share accommodation cost is around OMR 150 .

its excellent offer. Now a days there is very difficult to get visa for an expat in Oman govt. is bringing  new policies every week. If your job is sales & marketing then you might get visa in 4 to 6 months. So accept this offer at the earliest to start your visa procedure ASAP.

Cheers!
Satish

Please note that there is a whopping 2,475 rials difference between R.O.275/- and R.O. 2750/- !

Sumitran wrote:
sharma_get wrote:

hi Avinash,

Cheers!
Satish

Please note that there is a whopping 2,475 rials difference between R.O.275/- and R.O. 2750/- !

:D  I was actually not getting the proper word of expression about it, Mr. Sumitran :D ...