Information about moving to Bulgaria

Hello my name is Jaimilee i am a Mauritian and now in The Netherlands. I want to have some more informations about moving to Bulgaria and all that. I am already married my husband is a Dutch. I want to know if we can move there. Thanks in advance for the informations.

Dear Jaimilee,

If your husband is a Dutch you will not have problems to move in Bulgaria.

What is more I think you will like it, :P

Best regards,

Hello! But the thing is that i am not a EU citizen! My husband want to the necessary for me to have the papers to stay in Europe. And i have heard that in Bulgaria it is easy to get the necessary papers. I want to know too if it is hard to find job there and appartement?

Thank you so much. :)

Hell Dear,

I think it is not hard to find a nice apartmet and jobs. There are a lot of site where you can find both things.

www.jobs.bg - this is site where you can find job. www.homes.bg - you can find home.

Best regards,

Thank you so much Tihcheva. But do you have some information about residence permit and other paperwork? Thanks.

Hi. I would be glad to help with finding an apartment and referring you to a trustworthy immigration lawer. When do you plan on arriving? Please find more about our services at sofiaservicedesk.com/. Greetings and good luck!

Hello Jaimilee,

You heard right. It is easy and straight forward process to obtain the residence permit papers in Bulgaria.

Good luck!