Teen bar in hcmc ?

Hello,
I m new in hcmc and i m looking for a good bar where i can met young people (18yo -25yo)
It would be great if the beer were cheap :)

Guru'sport bar. Located Kì Đồng Street, District 3. Its ok.

Thank you, is it an english spoken bar ?

Almost every bars 'decorated' with English speaking, cute and generous (in asking tip?) bartenders for your choice  :)

AnnaDinh wrote:

Guru'sport bar. Located Kì ??ng Street, District 3. Its ok.

It look's pretty cool, any foreigners go there ??

My foreigner friends are really love the Acoustic Bar (Ngo Thoi Nghiem, D3),  APOCALYPSE NOW ( B-C-D Thi Sach Street, Ben Nghe Ward, D1) or The Hair of The Dog Bar (194 Bui Vien, D1 - this bar is famous in Hanoi with teenager and very cheap). The price isn't high, just around 120 - 500 VND.

Hope you enjoy.

70 % Vietnamese and 30 % foreigners.

Where would I find young foreigners to hangout with? Or at least someone that's semi fluent in English?

AnnaDinh wrote:

70 % Vietnamese and 30 % foreigners.

That's a good ratio lol

LaxFogo wrote:

Where would I find young foreigners to hangout with? Or at least someone that's semi fluent in English?

Pham Ngu Lao area ...

I'm semi fluent and like to hang out with new people, message me if you want to hang out sometimes

I try guru bar i had to pay 700 000 for 4beer and 4 jaggerbomb it s cheaper in france i won t go back in that place ....
I don t recommand it and there was beer instead of redbull in jaggerbomb ...
The only good thing is that there was a tom brady jersey on the wall :D
Music to loud inside can t support it

My coworkers showed me pham ngu lao
Bui vien street in district 1 and it s awesome
Cheap bar, cool bar, music bar, club and many english spoken places :)
If you need to hang out this is the place you have to go
But everybody tell me beware of being rip off

12 000 Vnd for a beer in cheap bar
There is also people who turn arround to sell some snacks and kids who play with snake and fire

virgileD wrote:

12 000 Vnd for a beer in cheap bar
There is also people who turn arround to sell some snacks and kids who play with snake and fire

That's not a bar, thats Bia Hoi lol

that is a place where they sale drinks and you have to drink where you buy it in my country it's a bar ^^

Wise people choose these kind of places nowadays  :)

virgileD wrote:

that is a place where they sale drinks and you have to drink where you buy it in my country it's a bar ^^

It s cheaper the music don t destroy your ears and you have more fun i think that s why they go to thoose places :D

Bui Vien street is cool one, i've been there before, and foods & beers are cheap!

not sure why no one mentioned chill skybar on Le Lai st district 1.

Chill Bar
Everday 5:30pm-8pm
Haft price selected menu
:)
Grugru is pretty expensive, alot of bars ảrounds d1 so much better and cheaper.