Meet new friends

hi there,

I am from the north part of China, which is quite near Russia. last week i have visited Amsterdam, and i really loved there, riding bicycles, shopping around, and enjoying the leisure time. I am currently working for a Belgium company and living in South Part of China, and i would like to know some new friend from Amsterdam, and get to know each other. Btw, I have spent five years in Australia, and also traveled to New Zealand, France, and the United States. honestly, i like Holland the best, ( but only been in Amsterdam, not any other places)

so, if you would like to make friends with me, email me  :)

Hi Isabelle W,

Welcome on board to this site.

What makes the Netherlands the best country where you traveled to?

hi 

thank you for replying me. ^^   i said Amsterdam, not the whole netherlands . i guess its because i prefer this kind of life style there.  you have those small houses, and tiny nice restaurants, and you can ride a bicycle to everywhere.  i dont know, i just like it. but , what i saw may be just superficial, i dont know.

im currently sitting in the office everyday, maybe thats the reason, when imagine if i could be a farmer with those colorful flowers , that makes me love there.

i like other countries too. but comparatively, i like Amsterdam better ^^ , still, have other cities to see.