Warmest greeting from Hanoi

:heart::heart::heart:
I am a new member and glad to seeing you guys in the forum.
I am living in Hanoi now and have a good knowledge of this beautiful city. I am glad to share with you about a friendly and cosy Hanoi.
If you have been or have a plan to visit Hanoi, I would be happier to provide you a lot of useful info such as where to eat yummy and tradiditional foods, where to travel, all needed cost and info to avoide being cheated...
The Hanoian is very friendly and open (of course, except for bad people want to take advantage and earn money from foreign visitors)
I will give advise you ALL useful information that you need FREELY. Can I be frank that my purpose is:
1. I want to change your mind and your eyes to Hanoi. I dont want you to loose your money on nonsence and make a bad impression on Hanoian in general and Vietnamese people in particular.
2. I want to make a good impression and make friends with international friends who will help me a lot in my future works and my children in futre. I really wish my children in future if they do business, they will have a very good relationship with international friends.
3. I have been working on goods  import and expost and can give you consultancies on custom procedures to import goods to Vietnam for your business or support you with necessary info of import and export if you are working with agent companies in Vietnam.
Have a nice working week ahead.
Welcome to Hanoi
P/s: there are many good street food stores in Hanoi, both cheap and good that you should never be missing.

Welcome to Forum!
That's a nice introduction and offer  :D

Hi minhthanh.vietrans,

Welcome aboard this forum! Hope you will like it here and make good friends..