[Expat Blog Meet up] - 26th of June 2010

Ok Guys, here we go!
At Terence's request, we will hold the next Meet Up on 26th of June (BTW it's his Birthday, so don't forget to cheer him on that day!)

The venue: Hotel Tamarin in Tamarin Bay

http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af203/FeeAcer/Tamarin/Tamarin-1.jpg

Time: 7:00 p.m.
Theme: Buffet BBQ near the swimming pool with live musical entertainment!

Special Aperitive bar Expat.com
      Ti Punch & Soft
      Chicken nuggets (croquettes)
      Fish nuggets (croquette)
      mini pizza

Buffet BBQ grills
      (Rest assured, Vishal, there will be veggies too!)

Desert
      4 large cakes

Price: 900 850 Rs per person (50% off for kids under 12)
optional: 150 Rs for a "drinks formula" (1/2 bottle of water,1/4 bottle of wine,1 coffee & rhum)

Musical Entertainment:
Funky Jazz Quintet (Clifford Boncoeur) (guitar player of Menwar) + Cyril saxo (KGB) + Dany percu
as it's the meet point for a lot of musicians we might have some surprises!

I hope that we will have a nice crowd!
I want to see you all before we leave Mauritius!!!!

PS: Kindly confirm your presence at latest by 20th of June as we need to book the place for our group (by means of a private messsage to me so that I can compile the list, thanks :)

Oh! and the hotel management has decided to offer a special price for those members of Expat.com attending this event who wish to stay for the night.

Please contact me if interested.

Hi thank for the invitation will soon come back to you.

Regards Rishi

Hi Feeacer

would like to confirm myself and husband and new 8 week old baby will attend..looking forward to it thanks for organizing..I will pass on to the "baby meet up group too"

BTW do you have a cost for a double room at the hotel or must we contact them direct?

Have a good weekend, looking forward to joining the baby meet up group with the ex[at form group.

Irish beach girl=

2 adults + BABY

Hei everyone,

I believe it s not meant for us to meet yet... Need to save for forecoming holiday....;) Programm sounds to be very interesting, hope you all have lots of fun and hopefully will catch up with the "after holiday, back to Mauritius" get together.

Enjoy & have fun.

Di:cheers:

Sorry to hear about it!
Wishing you a perfect holiday.
Cheers

hi fee acer
Thank i can see my name at the bottom. please give me by wednesday . i dont have transport trying to get my car out from custom...i dont know if anyone residing surrounding moka i can get a lift same time accelerating with the custom.

thank you very much.

regards Rishi

Woaw it is becoming a mega event! Have fun guys and a big big thank you to FeeAcer!;)

Finally I try to manage myself for the transport thank everybody i confirm for the event and will join you all. Regards Rishi

Participants: we are now a group of 47 + 2 children. Very nice!

- Aarbee
- Alta
- Charlène (3)
- Christina87
- Crevette59 (2)
- Fazilah
- FeeAcer
- Freakwincy
- Ismet (2)
- Jadeyj (2 + 2 children)
- Julien + Christine
- Kiwicelt (2)
- lnb56
- Mcordani
- Mr_Megot (2)
- Musheer (2)
- Natalya (2)
- PageTronic (2)
- Pierrot_Tamarin
- Progress
- Reza.B (2)
- Rishi
- Sekoia + Thibaut
- TC Blue Bay (2)
- Terence (5)
- Tricia
- Ty + Faby
- Vishalchandna

Good news: the price will only be 850 Rs!+ you'll have the choice to pay a lumpsum for drinks (as explained in the first message or to drink what you like and to pay separately!. :)

Transport:

From the North, still 4 seats available in the van
Anybody else interested to leave their car at home and come with us? Please inform by private message.

Important notice please:

@ "Fazilah : kindly get in touch with me per private message
@ Irish Beach Girl: please check your private box

Unfortunately, 2 ladies are sick

- Amata
- Irish Beach Girl

which means 3 people left...

Hope the rest of you feel fit and will be present tonight for our big Faya! LOL

Hi Arlette,

On behaf of all expats at the party yesterday, I again want to thank you for your effort and hard work in organizing this meet up. We all love you and will surely miss you and Christina.
Again thanks to all my Expat.com friends for making my birthday so special.

Thanks!!!!

Terence

Thanks Arlette for organizing such a nice event ! Christine and I were a bit tired but we appreciated :)

We'll miss you!!!

Great job as always Arlette!!
It was a very nice evening!!I hope you enjoyed it too!!
As Terence said, you've been an immense help for all of us, n some of us wud have been lost without your aid!! Hope you have a great time in Dubai :)
Will miss ya!!!

P.S: sending ya t pics for Isla Maritia!! (as they say, better late than never :P)

Hi Guys,
Thanks for the compliments! But it was very nice to meet you all and the meet-up would not have been the same if you hadn't come as well!

Could I please make an appeal to you? My camera is - I think definitively dead - I've got only 2 or 3 pics of the event this time!

So if you don't mind, could you please send yours to me? Thanks so much!

Hi Arlette,

I have e-mailed you all the pics clicked from my camera.

Cheers!!!
Terence

FeeAcer wrote:

Hi Guys,
Thanks for the compliments! But it was very nice to meet you all and the meet-up would not have been the same if you hadn't come as well!

Could I please make an appeal to you? My camera is - I think definitively dead - I've got only 2 or 3 pics of the event this time!

So if you don't mind, could you please send yours to me? Thanks so much!

Hi Terence,
Thanks very much for the gesture... but didn't receive anything! Checked out on Gmail directly because nothing arrived in my Outlook but even in the spams there was nothing!
Strange because I know you've got the right email address. :rolleyes:

Hi Arlette,

The size of all the pics was around 32MB, maybe it was too big for g-mail. I will have to resize it and re send.

Terence

FeeAcer wrote:

Hi Terence,
Thanks very much for the gesture... but didn't receive anything! Checked out on Gmail directly because nothing arrived in my Outlook but even in the spams there was nothing!
Strange because I know you've got the right email address. :rolleyes:

Hi Terence,
Maybe not resize them (please) but rather send them in several mails (whenever you have time, no rush at all) :)

Sure Arlette,

I will send you the pics in batches tonight. I hope you and Christina are enjoying the Dubai heat.

Cheers!!!
Terence

FeeAcer wrote:

Hi Terence,
Maybe not resize them (please) but rather send them in several mails (whenever you have time, no rush at all) :)