Moving to Riyadh

Dear sir i have got a job offer from Riyadh to work as a Chef with a reputed company's private residence.They are offering me 3000SR p.m.As i never had been to out of country how safe it is to accept this offer at salary point of view.I have total nine years of experience in my job field.Want your opinion A.S.A.P.

Thank You.

Hi prashant1973,

You will need to give some more information before we can offer advice.

Is the 3000SAR/month the only benefit? Does the contract offer flights, an iqama, accommodation, or any other expenses?

What is your salary + benefits in your home country?

Dear sir as i have posted earlier i am going to work for a reputed company's private residence my total package will be 3000SR.Apart from that all other things is being taken care by the company such as food,accomodation,health,transport,flight ticket,but 3000SR is total package i receive p.m.
    I would like to ask how safe it is to work with private residences in saudi.Here i am getting  Rs 25000/p.m.
Awaiting for your reply.

Thank You.

You should be aware of the terminology here. (which is also used everywhere, not just here)

Your total package is not 3,000.  Your total package is 3,000 plus accommodation, transport, food, medical, and tickets.

3,000 is your "basic salary".

I have no idea about salaries of chefs in private homes in this country, but if you have good experience, why don't you look at jobs in restaurants and hotels?

Since all your living expenses will be taken care of, you will be able to save most of that 3,000, anywhere from 2,000 to 2,500+ every month.  If you think that is good, go for it.