Any Idea on how to Support SHERA DEVELOPMENT TRUST

Greetings from Manyoni, Tanzania.
Am here as a one of the Board of Trustees of SHERA DEVELOPMENT TRUST, a charity which is located and basically is going to operate in Manyoni district in Tanzania. Its headquarter are in Manyoni town center. SHERADET aim to provide programmes and services to many sectors of the community such as health, education, environment, Information, water and sanitation.

We would like to request a support of you good people to assist us on establishing a radio station at Manyoni town centre by believing that radio will help the local communities who are living in rural areas could have information in a right time using the radio station which will be established. Radio is regarded as the most modern and effective means of information dissemination and education propagation. Radio is still one of the most popular mediums throughout Africa. A large number of people still listen to the radio; radio has bigger audiences than TV.

Any one who is interested can email through [email protected] or [email protected]

Regards,

Heri Sagali
Board of Trustee
SHERA DEVELOPMENT TRUST

Hi Heri,

Please post your advert in the Clubs, associations, volunteers in Sweden section, this might be of great help.

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Dear David,

Thanks for your advice.

Let me post there as am a new member of Expat.com. But If I will fail will you please assist me in posting it!!