New in Liege with kids

Hello

I have just moved to Liege with my two children (13 and 9) to work at the University. We hardly know anyone here yet and would like to meet other English and/or Spanish speakers, preferably with children too (although not essential) so we don't feel so lonely. We come from Spain (Seville) but are a Spanish-Australian-British family and will be here for about 2 years. Hope to make friends soon.

abrazos

Anastasia

Glad you arrived.

Is everything settled now?   Sorry I could not help you with a 3 bedroom apartment. I only have one bedrooms open at this time.   

Catch up in a few weeks. 

Keep in touch.

Debra

Hi Debra

Been trying to catch up with you. Let me know when you're free and we can have a coffee. Also, I need to ask you about vets in Liege.

Best

Anastasia

Hi
I'm a 40 years old teatcher, I've lived in Liege since 20 years. I'd like to meet English speaking expats, to improve my English. As I know pretty much the city, I can give you informations about places to go out, schools, and so on.
Interrested to exchange ? Don't hesitate to send me a message.  :)

Emma.

HI,

+32.473.93.61.31   send me SMS to meet for coffee.

Regards,
Debra
[link moderated]

Hi Emma

Are you French-speaking? If so, I'm also looking for people to practice my infantile French. We could try and arrange a meeting so that I can help you with English and you can help me with French. Also, I would love any tips on things to do in Liege and around at weekends with my kids now that the nice weather has arrived!

Let me know if you're interested.

Regards

Anastasia

Hello Anastasia,

yes, sure, with pleasure ! I'll contact you in a couple of days because i'm just very busy for the moment.

Hope to meet you soon in Liège.

Emmanuelle.

Hello Anastasia

Sorry for the late answer but I was very busy for the last few weeks. Are you working at the university ? How long have you been living here in Liège ?
I live in St Nicolas,  10 min far from the center. I'm now a teatcher but I used to be stewardess for a airline company (10 years ago) . I've travelled a lot and I like to meet foreigners. I speak good dutch, but I really have to improve my English. I've not been speaking for years and I've forgotten a lot. My brother and my sister in law are spanish speaking. They've lived in Alicante for years. They also  live in Liège, but are in Venezuela for the moment, to visit my sister in law's family.

Best regards

Emmanuelle