New expat

Hi I'm Julianne, a new American expat. I don't know anyone here and it would be great to meet some people. I'll be living in a small town a few hours away, but will be in KL on some weekends.

I'm danny from kl..would like to b ur fren and show u around kl if u dunt mind.. :top:

Hola Jules,

Ok when you say small town near kl, the only place that comes to mind in Seremban a.k.a. Seremboring, in the state of Negeri Sembilan...Is that whwere you've ended up? LOL...Well tha is where I live, born and v=bred too (sadly), so if you'd like to meet some fellow Serembanians, feel free to drop me a line :) Lator gator...

Hello Julianne! Welcome to Malaysia! Hope you meet some new people here. Let me know if you would like to go for a drink or even a tour around Kuala Lumpur!

Cheers!

Hi welcome to kl. i will be happy to introduce you kl to you. I am also in a small town. It is nice to help a person. You can email me at [email protected]. Welcome to the land of good food, good culture and good people

Hello Julianne. Welcome to Malaysia. Where about you will be during the weekends in Kuala Lumpur? Maybe we can meet up some day and hang out? Let me know :)

Sandra x

hello julianne , its wonderful to have new friends here in kl , i hope we could meet up when you are here , just text me here , i have been living in kl since 2009 and i will be more than happy to show you arround. cheers

Welcome to Malaysia! I am new too.  Hopefully you enjoy your time and make friends!