Coming soon!!

Hi everyone Planing to stay in vietnam for a 3 month hoilday from the state , I 'll be in  saigon for the first month than work my way up north to Hanoi . would like to meet new friends for beers or coffee . I"LL be in Distic 1
thanks
kiet

Hi and welcome to the forum kiet!

Maybe a brief introduction could be of some help for a start?

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

He filled in his profile.

@ChrisFox - fine sense of observation here .. but understand that when posting and looking for friendship on the forum, a short introduction (few words about yourself) is recommended  :dumbom:

Maximilien wrote:

@ChrisFox - fine sense of observation here .. but understand that when posting and looking for friendship on the forum, a short introduction (few words about yourself) is recommended

Hey Max (okay if I call you Max?  Call me Chris, all my droogs do), I'm a programmer, doing the same think in more than one place goes against my grain. 

Whatever you do, don't encourage me to talk about myself, you'll get a full length biography with intimate confidences.  Brrr.

@Chris - definitely... I won't encourage you to do so, be assured of that... lets just avoid another off topic post and thank you very much for your contribution  :joking:

So, kiet, tell us all a little about yourself

Down in Cần Thơ here, get up there every few weeks, perhaps we can meet for coffee. 

I moved here 38 months ago, have not been back to the USA.