MOM STAYING ATHOME IM A NEWLYMEMBER.

Hello everyone.IM a newly resident in shanghai almost 1 month.

Hi shanghaigirl,

Maybe you can tell us more about yourself, are you here for work please? :)

How do you find Shanghai ?

How can we help you? :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hello Nice to meet you :) anyway about your question im not working here I am a full time housewife for my husband japanese. I have a daughter she is 1 year & 3months old.We currently live here in shanghai for 3years because of my husband work and he have a contract here for 3years so I joined this site because I want to meet new friends here in shanghai.

Welcome to Shanghai!

There is a great mom community here. Check shanghaimamas.org. There's many clubs to join, coffee mornings every week and different activities. The people there are really nice and welcoming.

My son is 8 months old. We live by Jing'an temple. where do you live?
We have been living here for 5 years.

KrisD wrote:

Welcome to Shanghai!

There is a great mom community here. Check shanghaimamas.org. There's many clubs to join, coffee mornings every week and different activities. The people there are really nice and welcoming.

My son is 8 months old. We live by Jing'an temple. where do you live?
We have been living here for 5 years.

Hello :) Thanks to your message We're living in Qingpu with my husband and my daughter she is 1 year old.Anyway thank you again Nice to meet you :) Which country are you from?

Ah, Qingpu is very nice area for families. It is far from us, maybe 30-40 minutes by car. I am from America. Will your daughter go to nursery school?

Have you visited China many times?

Best,
Kris

KrisD wrote:

Ah, Qingpu is very nice area for families. It is far from us, maybe 30-40 minutes by car. I am from America. Will your daughter go to nursery school?

Have you visited China many times?

Best,
Kris

Hello ;) Thanks for the replied anyway It's my first time to visit here thats why Im still adjusting especially the language I dont know how to speak and understand the chinese language.My daughter did not go to nursery.