Wish to live in Philippines..

Friends,

I am from India, I visited Philippine one time for 12 days. I don't have spouse there, but I like Philippines. Really now I wish to work or start a business in Philippines, especially in Pagadian city or in Zamboanga city. I am an IT professional with more than 6 years experience including 2 year UAE.
Who can give the right info about this.

How can I get a job in Philippines....?

How can I start a small IT based business....?

With regards

SAJAN

Hello Sajan,
   Welcome!
I wish you luck on your plans to relocate to the Philippines. I cannot be of much help about working or starting a business in the Philippines.
I do know there is some history of gun fighting in the streets of Pagadian, and I have heard Zamboanga City may not be the safest place for foreigners.
I believe the vast majority of people in these places are good hearted and very friendly people and I have heard good things about these places otherwise. I get no pleasure "bagging" on areas of the RP, especially since I have such little knowledge of them.
However, it is wise to investigate the safety of the places you choose to relocate very carefully.
Good luck.

Jim

Jim,
Thank you for replay..

hi sajan  ,may i ask why you choose those places?do you know the issues regarding visa extension in philippines?

greenetravel wrote:

hi sajan  ,may i ask why you choose those places?do you know the issues regarding visa extension in philippines?

Thanks,
I just visited in Ipil and Pagadian, a 12 days luxury trip. Now working in Dubai. I planned to relocate Philippines later.

dear sajan, suggest that you open up business in cebu which is more ideal for business. there is also a govt incentive given to investor like philippine residency. you just need to be guided.

It is not easy or cheap to open a business legally in the  Philippines unless you have  a  Filipino partner and  than it  is a time consuming and  costly process ,and  if  granted it  is from year to year look on the bureau of  Immigration website and  see how  many visas are  granted  or denied for  business look under visa verifications

there  are  no incentive for  small business here in the Philippines ,Foreigner cannot  work with out proper visa, and  beware of Filipino wanting to be  your partner