Need help for a student project in UAE: questionnaire

EXPORTING BETTER CROISSANT IN UAE

You can freely fill the questionnaire and add the information and comments you want. I really thank you in advance for your help.

1. When you heard the word « croissant », what does it represent and mean for you?

2. What do you eat for the breakfast ?

3. Did you already tasted better croissant ? If yes, would you like to buy it ? For which meal and /or occasion would you eat it ?

4. How do you expect a better croissant to be and to taste like ?  How would you like it to be served?

5. Would you buy croissant? Where would you go to  buy or eat croissant ?

6. What would you be your motivations to buy butter croissants? What would be the factors for you to do not buy it ?

7. For you, which kind of impact the shape of a better croissant can have in a country where the shape of croissant also represents a religious symbol ?

8. Is there any ingredient which need to be added or deleted  in the better croissant,  for it to be more appreciate by Emiratis (a spice, less better etc ..) ?

THANK YOU ;)

Bertfrench

Hi bertfrench,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

For better visibility, your post was moved on the english-speaking United Arab Emirates forum.

Please feel free to post an advert in the section looking for testimonies in the United Arab Emirates which might be very helpful.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

bertfrench wrote:

You can freely fill the questionnaire and add the information and comments you want. I really thank you in advance for your help.

1. When you heard the word « croissant », what does it represent and mean for you?
i thought about the croissant :) (breakfast)

croissant, manouche , labne (dairy stuff ), egg ....

3. Did you already tasted better croissant ? If yes, would you like to buy it ? For which meal and /or occasion would you eat it ?
yes , usually eat croissant for breakfast ; or while watching movie @ night

4. How do you expect a better croissant to be and to taste like ?  How would you like it to be served?

be light, smooth dough , filled with chocolate or tasty cheese , served with hot milk or hot choclate

buy it usually from croissant-shop ; where it is fine MADE :) ; sometime from specifc supermarket

6. What would you be your motivations to buy butter croissants? What would be the factors for you to do not buy it ?
i odnt like butter because of fat,choleterol >>> will not bye it

7. For you, which kind of impact the shape of a better croissant can have in a country where the shape of croissant also represents a religious symbol ?
not necessary , normal croissant shape :)<>

8. Is there any ingredient which need to be added or deleted  in the better croissant,  for it to be more appreciate by Emiratis (a spice, less better etc ..) ?
i am not emiraty , but chocolate croissant are the best

THANK YOU ;)

Bertfrench

hope this help

French, breakfast, goodness, i can eat it with anything.

Eggs and bread, cereals

I would buy a better tasting croissant and have it on breakfast and lunch.

Served with jam, peanut butter and it should be super crispy and just adequate in size.

I would buy croissant, most probably at coffee shops and at the supermarket.

The crispiness of the croissant should lasts and the taste of butter is distinct. Currently ones I've eaten, it says butter croissant but it tastes like normal croissant.

i don't think the shape matters, just the normal size normal shape.

Peanut butter. I love peanut butter.

THANK YOU wink

Bertfrench