Got offloaded by PHIL IMMIGRATION/NAIA carrying Buss, Visa

The Philippines is one of the few countries that do not let their citizens travel freely some of the others are N Korea and Cuba

@rose712 hello is there any chance that you still have a copy of the form that immigration officer gave to you when you are offloaded? I've lost mine and I'm having a problem now.

Hello Teylie Oimet,

How about requesting another form from the immigration office? Will it be difficult? 1f914.svg

Or maybe you should check if this form is available on their website.

Here is the link >  https://immigration.gov.ph/contact-us/main-office

Best of luck,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@rose712 hello is there any chance that you still have a copy of the form that immigration officer gave to you when you are offloaded? I've lost mine and I'm having a problem now.
-@Teylie Oimet

Rose has not posted on expat.com  since 2014, probably not reading this.

@vetretreat Don't know if it has changed now but many years ago i went to fly from Clark airport and at that time i was not aware of the ECC certificate. There was no office in airport and was directed to a field office outside. By the time i had traveled to Angeles city to get photos and then back to office to process form, my flight had departed and had to purchase new tickets.

How long does an expat have to stay in the PH BEFORE an ECC will be reqd? I've heard both 6 months and one year. (?)