Room available in beautiful city centre apartment

I live in a beautiful 2 bedroomed city centre apartment, in close proximity to Bairro Alto, Chiado and all central attractions.  The apartment is close to the tram line, and is a short walk from Rato metro station. I am looking to rent out the spare bedroom for short periods at very reasonable rates. 

I am more than happy to send photographs if you are interested.

Hi Papoolaa,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please can you please post your advert in the Shared accommodation in Lisbon section, this might be helpful. :)

Thank you,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Is the room still available? I'll need a place from 20 December 2013 to January 2014 or there about. Please Let me know if your offer is still available.

Jaime

Hi Jaime,

Please note that the section rooms for rent in Lisbon is most appropriate for your search.

So I suggest you to post an advert please.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

hi happy new year,

im working in rato.. is ur room still available .. would like to ... soon

thk u so much

is the room still available?

HI if you like to have a nice room in Anjos 2 minutes walk to metro entrance/exit.. we have a very confienent room with 2 big windows over looking the main small lane with beautiful apartments area view..
apartment with 3 rooms, living room, internet, nice comfortable kitchen with oven, microwave, bathroom- toilet, rooms facing south so u will have all day nice light..
Rooms is fully new renovated with working table, single bed, almari/cabinet, small side table next to the bed, full furnished. Include all expenses ( gas, internet, water, electricity )
Price is 280 Euro/month with a refundable deposit of 250 euro as a guaranty. 

let me know if anyone love to see the room ..

Best regards,
jennifer jean
jenniferjean.payer@gmail,com

Hi everyone,

Can you please post your advert in the housing in Lisbon section?

Thank you very much,
Christine
Expat.com team