Looking for Filipino Friends :)

Hi I am Joey! I'll be flying to Malaysia this coming November with my friends. We would love to meet new people and make new friends there.

We are open to meet other nationalities as well.

Thanks and See you guys! smile

Hi JoeyRuth,

Maybe you can have a look to the several discussions that are available on the Kuala Lampur forum, it may help you to find some contacts ;)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

hello my dear,

am lary have in Malaysia since 2011, black - africa - 28yrs I will be very glad to meet u when u come over here.. can i have yr skype  or yahoo messenger so that we can chat to know better...
tq
lary

Hey Joey! I will also be there this end of November. Hope we could meet too! I'm with my friends who would also like to be friends with you.

See yah!

Hi lotuspao!

It's nice to know that you'll be in Malaysia the same time that I'll be there. Hope that we can meet together with your friends.

Looking forward to it. See you! :)

hi guys!

im also looking for expats friends..

hope to hear from you! :D

I am looking Filipino student agent. anyone can help?

Dear All,
I advance to honestly don't believe Girl I Malaysia become I have bad experience  in KL few month aback mostly lying

Hi Ruth, My name is Aaron and i am a Malaysian. I am sincere in looking for friendship. Lets get to know each other and please call me at 0166266773. Cheers!

regards, Aaron

(Moderated: Expat.com is not a dating website)

Hi all :cheers:
anyone need any help in Kuala lumpur?

Hi..
How r u?
I like to meet phillpino people in Dubai
Best regards

Well friendship don't need boundaries i needs care and honesty