Got new visa

Dear all member,
I am in Riyadh and a firm in Damam have offered me a job of Accountant. My soponsor is not providing me fransfer so i will go for exit.

Is my new visa will be issued on my name as my new sponsor is asking me to provide agency name in pakistan.
what will be the validity of visa as i need to stay for a while with my family in pakistan?
what will be the process charging for visa in pakistan by agency?
i need to attest my degrees from HEC, and saudi culturlal office in pakistan. What is the cost and what will,be the way?
should all degrees will be attested or just master degree?

hoping a very quick reply
thanks

Still waiting

Ainshah wrote:

Still waiting

If you're in such a hurry, maybe you should have asked your questions a few days sooner?  Something to think about ;)

Hmm if you don't know then don't give a damn about it.

Ainshah wrote:

Hmm if you don't know then don't give a damn about it.

Nice attitude :)  I'm sure this will help you get the information you so urgently want :)

Dear Ainshah,
May be this information can help. For the fee/expenses for attestation you can find on the OCS and respective Board/University website.

Documents Required For Visa Processing
•    Passport Valid for a year Minimum (If have previous Passport then attach)
•    NIC (Computerized Original)
•    Medical Report (From Saudi Embassy recognized Medical Centers) – Valid for 3-months max
•    Pictures 16 (Passport size) in Blue Background (Colored Cloth should be Wear)
•    NIC Copy next of kin (Should be blood relation)
Spouse I.D card Copy for Married and Father OR Mother I.D card copy for Single.
•    Education:  Original + Arabic Translated
1. Matric/Inter Attested From: Board + IBCC     (OCS www.ibcc.edu.pk/Attestation.htm)
2. Degree (with Mark Sheet) Attested From: University + HEC    (OCS www.hec.gov.pk)
3. Attested From (Original + Arabic) Foreign Affairs    (OCS www.mofa.gov.pk)
4. Arabic translation of all documents from Embassy approved house
5. Attested From (Original + Arabic) Culture Attaché + Saudi Embassy

Documents Required For Family Visa Processing
•    Passports of all Family Members
•    NIC and Medical report of Spouse From Recommended Centre
•    Vaccination Card of Kids (Up to 12 Years) From Recommended Centre
•    Pictures 10 of all Family Members each (Passport Size Blue Background)
•    Nikkah Nama:  Original + Arabic Attested From Foreign Affairs 
•    B-Form Of Kids: Original + Arabic Attested From Foreign Affairs

Thanks and appreciate quick respone.

still i need to know that will visa be issued on agency name or on mu name and validity period of the visa.

Though not confirmed but what I have heard is embassy don't deal with individuals for stamping of visa now (before it does) so involvement of Agent is must who will get your visa stamped from embassy.

What docunents have to be insured before exit that will show that i have got new visa.