Hi!

I'm new to this Expat.com, but it looks fun that everyone is here and it's nice meeting you all! I just moved to KL with my new job and people here are very welcoming! It's nice to work here!

-Shereen-

Hi Shereen and welcome on Expat-blog!

hello Shereen :)

Hello
I am a Frenchman and I am living in Paris. Soon, I finished my professional career. My wife and I plan to leave France to live in Malaysia or Thailand. We want to buy a comfortable house not in a city but the outskirts of a city to enjoy all the amenities. We also wish to live in a beautiful area by the sea and we know that Malaysia does not lack. Which area do you advise?
Excuse me for my bad English but everyone knows that the French speaking foreign languages poorly. I promise to work there.
Thank you very much.
Theo

I am also new to this website !
Wish you good luck :)

Sade

Hi there, I'm 26 Male and im local. Feel free to ask me any question or hang out :) Hope you all enjoy your stay in Malaysia!

Cheers.

Dear Ernest ,

I really enjoy living in beautiful Malaysia. Thanks for your thought and definitely if i need any information will write to you.

All the best,

Sade

Hi Sade,

Sure, please feel free to write me anything if you wish :)

hope to hear from u soon

Ernest

welcome.

hope you have a blast in malaysia :D

anyways, hoes kl treating u so far?
i hope its treating you well.

i am also new :D
hope you like Malaysia

M Théo, Il y a "Malaysia My Second  Home Program" et il y a beaucoup l'endroits comme Pangkor, Langkawi, Melaka, Port Dickson, ca depend a vous. Bienvienu en Malaisie.

Albert

shereen r u from singapore?

Monsieur Theo, I strongly recommend to come to Malaysia first and stay in short term holiday apartments for while to feel the country,first hand you will get a lot of information specially from your country man then you commit to have a long term stay if you like.
You can make bad decision or very expensive decision if you do not get right info.I am not a pessimistic person its reality.
Take your time and hopefully will be right scenario for you.

hi...

welcome to malaysia