Western style flat in Riyadh. Help please!

Hello everyone. We are searching right now a family flat but faced a huge problem – all the companies can suggest only so called arabian style flats. Problem is that we couldn't find any company or office or individual human being could offer a western/European/American style flat (NOT a compound).
Could any one help with the address or phone number?

Ps: western style flat looks like: open kitchen, good quality finishing agent (floors, walls, ceiling…), big comfortable bath and so on.

What is your approximate budget ?

Where do you work ?

Which area of Riyadh would you like to live in ?

I suggest hiring a small Villa if budget allows.

Apartments are too expensive to justify the cost !

Thanks for the adviсe but we dont want a villa. We need exactly the good quality flats.
Place - Malaz, Olaya and so on centre, North of Riyadh.

I saw some newly constructed apartments in this area http://goo.gl/maps/kcWiA  , also there was a FOR RENT sign board with a contact no.(which I dont have) in case I drive by that area again I will post the contact number.

Max

That Spring wrote:

Hello everyone. We are searching right now a family flat but faced a huge problem – all the companies can suggest only so called arabian style flats. Problem is that we couldn't find any company or office or individual human being could offer a western/European/American style flat (NOT a compound).
Could any one help with the address or phone number?

Ps: western style flat looks like: open kitchen, good quality finishing agent (floors, walls, ceiling…), big comfortable bath and so on.

There is a block of apartments in Malaz which has one of the best quality finishing I have come across in KSA (meant for tenants).

Although the apartments are by no means huge, neither have open kitchen, but I guess when in Saudi, one got to learn to compromise.

If you need details I could provide you number to call on.

G'luck.

kailashparmar wrote:

I saw some newly constructed apartments in this area http://goo.gl/maps/kcWiA  , also there was a FOR RENT sign board with a contact no.(which I dont have) in case I drive by that area again I will post the contact number.

Max

Thanks. Any help is appreciated.

I passed by that area yesterday , the previous boards are missing saw a new board "CONDO 4 RENT" these were the numbers 0500212100   4881338  on it.

Max

I might can help you to find a fine accomodation.
give me a call at my cell number 0502793115

Thanks,

sh3hryar wrote:

There is a block of apartments in Malaz which has one of the best quality finishing I have come across in KSA (meant for tenants).

If you need details I could provide you number to call on.

G'luck.

Sorry couldnt answer yesterday (was blocked).
Yes, it would be so nice to got the phone number of those apartments! Thanks.

kailashparmar wrote:

I passed by that area yesterday , the previous boards are missing saw a new board "CONDO 4 RENT" these were the numbers 0500212100   4881338  on it.

Max

Thank a lot! :) We will call.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]