Spanish English conversation exchange

Hola

Is there any English person who would like to do some language exchange? I'm currently living in Buenos Aires after spending some time in London. I would like to practise my pronunciation skills and would be glad to help you with your Spanish in return.

Muchas gracias,

Mariana

Hello Mariana.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I have moved your message to the Buenos Aires Forum for more visibility.

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Language Exchange in Buenos Aires section. It might help.

Thanks.

Karen :)

Hi there, my name is Jurgen and I just joined this group - I would be very interested to meet for language ex-change. I have been teaching English for 7 years, in Asia, Europe and Australia (where I lived almost 20 years!
Hope to hear from you soon,
Jurgen
([email protected])

Che Mariana!
I shall be in  Buenos Aires in January, and should be happy to "correct" your pronounciation. I speak English English ! ... am English, but live in the USA ... and fairly good Spanish, and some Lunfardo (maybe you can teach me some more? Este pibe quiera
encontrar una mina pa' aprender mas el Lunfardo!).
I also dance tango. And you ? Maybe we can chat at La Confiteria Ideal one evening ?

Hello there, Mariana, I am from Mendoza and IŽll be in Buenos Aires for a few days on business by the first week of October, should we meet for an English language practice? any native speakers coming? That should be interesting! Just let me know