Trivia Night

I saw an ad in today's GDN -
The BSPCA and the Dilmun Club have arranged a Trivia Night.

A worthwhile cause for us to support, have some fun and excercise our brains in a nice social gathering. The price per head is reasonable considering the objectives of the project.

Each table is for a team of 6. Anyone interested in joining, please post here or send me a PM.

Link to the page on the GDN is: http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/source/X … page15.pdf

Any takers?

Me and hubby will join

Excellent. Tnx. 3 more and we will have a team

But you will be answering all the questions :lol:

You have more faith in my ability than me. :) "Some" is a better word than "all"

Scott and I will join too :D

Yeyy :-)

Farhaz, what I meant was - I will be coming but I won't answer any questions lol

Only one more person needed.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid … =1&theater

Looks like tickets are selling fast so we may need to be quick - Josnuggles can we get them from the Dilmun or do we have to go to BSPCA?

The Dilmun. I'm going tonight as Nick is working in the kitchens. We will probably get the BD7 tickets. I will get them to reserve you some.

We can sort via whatsapp as we all have each others numbers

Thanks scottrace for joining. One more and we will have a full team :)

Sorry guys, we can't make it

Oh :(
That's sad. But thanks for volunteering earlier.

We now need 3 more. Any more takers??

Oh man! i would have been interested in this. but i just saw this post. Does this happen every week?

Its on the 5th of October.

rohaneden wrote:

Oh man! i would have been interested in this. but i just saw this post. Does this happen every week?

I posted the link above. This is not a weekly event.

Just moved to Bahrain for work. Might be interested in joining. I don't know where this is or what I need to do, or how I'd get there. :)

www.dilmun-club.com is the website for the club which also has an open day tomorrow for anyone to turn up.

rohaneden wrote:

So are you interested in joining? Please can you confirm. Thanks.

dudeinvta wrote:

Just moved to Bahrain for work. Might be interested in joining. I don't know where this is or what I need to do, or how I'd get there. :)

Can I take this as your confirmation of joining please? If yes, I will be happy to give you more details and ensure you know how to get there. :)

I would love to go, but I am not sure about my work schedule that week right now so I cannot commit.

Alright. Thanks for letting us know. Wish you could join.