Teacher

Hi Milnesy here!
I have completed a T.S.O.L. course in Australia, have yet to gain my electives. Currently doing volunteer classes to gain curriculum experience and in class exposure.
I will be returning to Saigon in early September.Can any one help me to be introduced and to be orientated within the school system.
Regards to whom is out there! Ian Milnes.

Yeah, to the majority of Teachers' group you too welcome! Even though you are an experienced plumber, 'native English speaker' will be your plus point in educational market! :D

hey buddy i can level with your concern, what would you like to know about? If your after a job there then you need not worry as there is a abundance of jobs but dont fool yourself about the wages you will be paid as it states on the net sites for tesol teacher jobs, there is always a downside to it all as well. not is all as it seems. sure there are good jobs but just be cautious mate. remember we are aussie born and bred. viets on the other hand are very street smart and calculating. they are friendly and great people but just a word of advice... think negative and the worst of everyone there until you can trust them after some time. like anything and anywhere new you have to wait until it all becomes second nature.