Where to find aquarium supplies in HCMC?

I have been in HCMC for 1 month already & one of my hobbies is keeping tropical freshwater fish & maybe some other aquatic critters.
Does anyone know of any shop or row of shops that sells aquarium supplies (fish tank, nets, fish food etc)? Your recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Dear,

You can find all what you want in Lý Chính Thắng street& Nguyễn Thông street Dict 3.This area is famous for all that.

Yuli

I miss my fish

Corner Nan Ky Khoi Nghia - Ly Chinh Thang also.
You can visit to Luong Nhu Hoc street, D5. There are many fish, nice and cheap.

Enjoy your hobby.

Dear all,

Thanks for the replies. I have looked up google maps. These shops seem to be concentrated in district 3. I think maybe even one afternoon will not be enough time to look at all the shops there.

*Yuli_nguyen - Lý Chính Thắng seems to be a very long street. I guess you are referring to the corner with Nguyễn Thông street right?

visothsumtw wrote:

Dear all,

Thanks for the replies. I have looked up google maps. These shops seem to be concentrated in district 3. I think maybe even one afternoon will not be enough time to look at all the shops there.

*Yuli_nguyen - Lý Chính Thắng seems to be a very long street. I guess you are referring to the corner with Nguyễn Thông street right?

Yes...It is intersection of Ly Chinh Thang & Nguyen Thong , Dict 3...You can find all what u need.

I went to the street in district 5 this afternoon. Could hardly communicate with the staff, but used sign language & drew on paper. Bought  a 2-foot long fish tank, a stand, a net, fish food & siphon for 330,000 VND. The fish will have to wait until a few days later when the water condition has settled. I am pleased with the price.

Truong Chinh, on the border of Tan Phu/Go Vap. There are a few stalls at the side of the road selling all varieties of pets and pet products. Recommend you bring some earplugs as planes are taking off right overhead.

visothsumtw wrote:

I went to the street in district 5 this afternoon. Could hardly communicate with the staff, but used sign language & drew on paper. Bought  a 2-foot long fish tank, a stand, a net, fish food & siphon for 330,000 VND. The fish will have to wait until a few days later when the water condition has settled. I am pleased with the price.

Were there any eheim, fluval products?

You can go to Nguyen Thong and Ly Chinh Thang cross road corner. They sell plenty . I monthly buy beautiful fish there : )

If you have a lot of time, I can help you. I know about fish and shop. I need my pratise English.

Hello, does anyone knows any good stores that sale marine fish and corals and if you do what are their locations? Thank you ahead of time.

This thread is 10 years old but @SCUBABR53

There is a small street full of what you need in Lưu Xuân Tín, Phường 10, Quận 5, HCMC.

If you go before 7am, can see a temporary market in front of all shops selling various aquarium fish. This street is connecting Trần Hưng Đạo to Hải Thượng Lãn Ông, Phường 10, Q.5. Permanent shops are there in the above street!

Thank you very much 1f44d.svg

@charmavietnam  Thank you.