Investment in Philippines

How can we invest in the Philippines

Hello turki 26.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Would you mind introducing yourself first? ;)

I've moved your message to the Philippines Forum for better interaction.

What kind of investment are you refering to? And in which sector are you looking forward to invest in?

Thanks

Karen :)

helo
turki 26

hmm.. invest.. effort :)

but we want first what kind you like to invest so at least we can help you for better things :)

So nice to hear that expats would like to invest in the Philippines.  The Filipinos greatly appreciate that, being that foreign currency comes in, thuss Philippine economy gets stronger.  Lets try to away away from ads like mayumi quoted "need not to invest the philippines".  So, if you really want to invest in this country, there many organizations To helpmyou out.

To admin, hope you can erase mayumis post. Thanks. Place her on classified ads instead.
Thanks...

rsrexpat wrote:

So nice to hear that expats would like to invest in the Philippines.  The Filipinos greatly appreciate that, being that foreign currency comes in, thuss Philippine economy gets stronger.  Lets try to away away from ads like mayumi quoted "need not to invest the philippines".  So, if you really want to invest in this country, there many organizations To helpmyou out.

It's certainly very encouraging that there is an increasing amount of foreign investment into the Philippines.

However, I think there's more that needs to be done to improve the investment climate.  In particular, restrictions on non-Filipinos / Filipinas owning land and majority shares in companies is problematic and, whilst there are some good reasons for it, overly-protectionist.  Also, the bureaucracy and slow response times can be frustrating and off-putting.

Notwithstanding the above, I already have a number of investments in the Philippines and am positive on its prospects.  However, at some stage, I'd like to form a company in the Philippines and this does not appear easy !!

turki 26 wrote:

How can we invest in the Philippines

Who is [ WE ]?

Respectfully, for a minute anyway, I'm having trouble with this post passing the sniff test.

So let's get on with it!!

Your being from Saudi Arabia, I would have thought, and let us give the devil his due.. it's a well thought out, "thunk", that I bring to bear here, that you.. would know more about investing in Philippino's, than Philippino's know.. about, investing in Philippino's.

How can you not know... How many Philippino's do you have working for you right now? Of the hundred thousand or so that works in your country?

If you invest, in Saudi, you know Filipino's, if you have capital in Saudi, you know Philippino's. If you invest and have capital, you have zero problems with immigration and you can fly wherever and whenever you like...

Who is [ We ]?

u Invest in d Philipins u lus90% Bottom Line!!!!

CONDOMINIUMS...Usually funded in advance by potential buyers on new construction...EXPATS BEWARE of such ventures...FULL OF RED FLAGS with hidden fees both on the transaction and the condos monthly fees...YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF IN DEEPER THAN YOU EVER IMAGINED POSSIBLE while the CORPORATE BLOATED PLUTOCRATS laugh all the way to the bank after you are caught up in their trap...

FLIPPING...LOL...Unless you have a stupendous view in a highly developed area selling the unit for a profit will be next to impossible...LASTLY THE CONDO MARKET IS IN A HUGH BUBBLE ABOUT READY TO CRASH...It's your money...Do as you will...

Flying Fox wrote:

u Invest in d Philipins u lus90% Bottom Line!!!!

Dang Fox, that's plain scary.

its intersting ofcoures to open somrthing in the filipins.. but first you need to have a plan and know thw country more.. i would love to buy a cafe in a shoping center for ex.. price range 300k USD  ,, bur for that need to move in the country and serch for at least 6 months ,,

How are u Turki? am announcing to all the readers that u blocked me without a reason and this is not behaviour. We are expatriates here and even u haven't been yet. Business is everywhere if only the person is having the background and the money. Just to be honest with yourself before moving. Hoping a good luck for u and for all. Thanks.
Eng. Hassan Alzainy
Egyptian expatriate in the Philippines.
allzainyhasan is my ID on ym and skype.

Dear Members,

Some off topic posts on this discussion have been removed

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team.

[Thread Closed]

Closed