Creating a group of Russian-speaking community in Mauritius

Hello everybody,

Those who have studied the Russian Language or studied in Russia can hardly find someone to speak this beautiful and rich language in Mauritius. I am planning to set up a community where all interested parties (Russians, Russian expatriates too) would be invited to join. There is much to talk about - you will see. Russia is also rich in anecdotes (for example, monologues by Evgeny Petrosyan and others). I want to get your views about my idea. You are welcome to send your views and comments to me.

Hi and welcome to Expat.com New Fragrance !

That's a good idea.
A few words about yourself maybe as an introduction?

Regards
Armand

Have you try to contact the Russian embassy ?

New Fragrance wrote:

Hello everybody,

Those who have studied the Russian Language or studied in Russia can hardly find someone to speak this beautiful and rich language in Mauritius. I am planning to set up a community where all interested parties (Russians, Russian expatriates too) would be invited to join. There is much to talk about - you will see. Russia is also rich in anecdotes (for example, monologues by Evgeny Petrosyan and others). I want to get your views about my idea. You are welcome to send your views and comments to me.

We are in! Great initiative.

Hi. This is a great initiative. Me and my wife are keen to join.
Petrosyan:) I prefer comedy club:)

Good idea! Go on!)

Andriyko wrote:

Hi. This is a great initiative. Me and my wife are keen to join.
Petrosyan:) I prefer comedy club:)

Yeap. Commedy sounds better :)

It looks like you try to create Little Russia in the Big island Mauritius. Let's take initiative to ask Mauritian government to accept Russian language as a language of Mauritius Haaaaa :))))

Great !!!!

Hello, many mauritian doctors do speak Russian/Ukrainian :)
A high percentage of the doctors down there in Mauritius have either studied in Russia or Ukraine :)

Cheers
Radha

I am definitely In

I am in.
I m ukrainian, but  i m sure you will not find the difference))

Hi)

SO was the group set up? If so, where can i find it?
My name is Sasha and i moved to MU just 2 weeks ago, staying in Tamarin.

Spasibo))