Face Book In Main Land China

Hello friends please advice me latest easy way to open face book in mainland china ,thanking you all.

By: Lamrath

Hi,
you can use vpn service or a special browser designed for those banned websites , and that is what im currently doing now

so whatŽs the special browser?

so you please send me that website link

my Email: [email protected]

Hi,

Email sent to you with links pls check the links and I hope it will be useful to you in accessing the Facebook and YouTube
For any other help feel free to contact, or if you know some other good things to share, please share
Thanks and best regards

dear friend,
You sent me the link for facebook access.. to me also.

i also in china shaoxing ..

my email [email protected]

with regards
peter

Hi,me too I want 2 open my fb acct here in china...pls...advice us.thank you.
I'm mayet from cavite.I've here for 5weeks now.

why not send the ip address here?

you are over smart congratulations so you can't open that vpn

I have a software can use facebook both on computer and cellphone,i can send it to you,wish that could help you.:D

I have the file only,some one downloaded for me,plz provide your email address,i can send to you.Or you have QQ?I can add to to sent the file to you online.:D

pls send the IP to me. [email protected], am having problem to open my FB. thanks

Please kindly email to me to: [email protected] (lower case).
I miss my facebook-ing day...:(
Thank you.

i sent you the email but it has been reject,do you have any settings there?

Oh my god,it reject again,i think you have setting that reject the email which is not in your list,ok,you send an email to me,then i reply you,my email address: [email protected]

Hi, friend, I also wanna use facebook both in Computer and in mobile phone , could you plz tell me your solutions?my E-mail adress is [email protected]
Tks so much!
ALINA

Sent,plz check your email.

Yes, wendy, appreciate if you can send me that software to open the FB aacount.

hey  have anyone here tried freegate for facebook

Don't waste money on VPN's that only works for a few weeks before the Great Firewall blocks them off thereby throwing your hard earned money down the drain into the sewers. That is how this nation makes more money for themselves.

Hi Windy,
Please send it to me.Thank you very much.
My QQ is 1538589290.I live in Shanghai now.I would be glad to make friend with you,too.
Berry

HI wendy it's mayet from cavite,philippines.Can send it to also...thank you.

my yahoo acct is [email protected]
my skype name is mayet.perez1680
pls send me it also.......I miss my fb acct specially friends....Really appreciated your help friend...

hi there

I am new to China can you please send me the link too my email id is [email protected]

Thanks for your support

No need to install a software on your computer... just sign up to a VPN and set it up.  You can find many online and in this forum.  The big companies are Astrill, StrongVPN, etc.  I recommend senvpn.com, it's cheaper and works just as well if not better.

I've successfully been able to access FB using a simple VPN such as acklau suggested... the only problem is FB doesn't recognize the PC i'm using in China and now is asking me to prove I am the account user. Anyways I have two words to say about FB and it's F... U its... WeChat... I've got people in the US and Canada using it and they love it!

Kris