Looking for a job...

Hi peeps..

i'm a Singaporean working in Singapore as a Creative Director and i would like to find a job and settle down in Manila

I would like to find out more about the chances or possibilities of getting a job in Manila

Thanks a million

Cheers!!

May I ask you contra-question: what's wrong with Singapore? Just out of curiosity as I've been offered some opportunities over there. Much obliged

There's nothing wrong with Singapore..

I just wanna pick up another kinda of challenge in a foreign country... in this case, philippines.. i have been flying philippines on a monthly basis for the pass 6 months for work and leisure.. and i have started to like the culture, people there..

=)

Well, if you have been flying to the Phils for work over the past 6 months, would use those connections to find a job.  If your looking for something a local could do, will not be possible and also at local rates. Need to know someone who is willing sponsor, so use your contacts.

I am an expert in renewable energy biomass systems designs and builds medium-sized Gasifier for electricity
Planning systems for drying corn and rice
Planning systems for biomass burners
Interested in working in the Philippines

arie cohen
[email protected]
Tl: 972 544 677 504

Hello arie cohen > you should please post your ad in the Jobs in the Philippines section. Thank you.

Francesca