Why its so hard to find a jobs in vietnam????help....

im just got back here in vietnam 7 month ago and i keep looking at the jobs everyday but still cant get any jobs yet.if anyone know any website or anywhere need ppl to work plz help me..thanks so much

According to your profile, you are multilingual. You should be able to find a job with a foreign multinational company with a rep office in Vietnam. Unfortunately for you, there aren't as many of those doing business in Hanoi as there are in HCMC. That may be why you're having trouble finding a job.

ohhh thanks...in hanoi is rly hard and i just came back here not for long time ago so i dont know much about vietnam,i should look it up in hcm city..thanks so much

Yeah, Saigonmonkey is right!
Many multinational companies and their rep offices located in Saigon. Here your chances are better than the capital!

yeah i do think so...

Hi Sophia,

As stated by Saigonmonkey that you are multilingual, you shouldn't have a problem secure a job. You just need to spend some of your time and do some research online. Here are some websites that might interest you: navigossearch.com, talentnet.vn, vietnamworks.com, careerlink.vn, hrchannels.com, hrvietnam.com. I hope this information will help you find your job. Good luck !

Tom

thanks so much...this does help me a lot....

Me too :(

better find a job which fits in your educational background or things that will make you enjoy.

hard to do things which you don't like.

good luck :)