Would like to sell my DSLR.. HELP

Dear ALL
I would like to sell my Sony SLR here in Riyadh.
Can any one here help me, how can I sell it, are there any shops here in Riyadh who buys used camera or where I can go to sell it.

Thanks A Ton

Regards

Mohammed Khan

I am not very sure, but I have seen one shop on Washem street, if you trun on Washem from King Fahd Road, it'll be on your rigth side and is a small shop at the corner with a signboard that says in Arabic 'cameras new & used'

You are correct Slyshooter, however they do not offer much.

My suggestion is to sell it either on line in the classifieds or approach a fineart faculty department that do SLR photography. Someone there would most likely buy it.

Good luck

Susan is right The fastest and easiest way is on line buy and sell, try this site http://www.expatriates.com/classifieds/riy/ I sometimes sell but mostly Im buying some use items. goodluck.

Sharing my experience: Selling an SLR in KSA can prove to be a daunting task. I had to pass through when I planned to upgrade my gear :(

Naturally, when you plan to sell out, you take into consideration your buy price, subtract an appropraite amount as depreciation or say cost of using+learning and reach a net. Then it transpires that actually a much better brand new cam comes in less than the price you've made up your mind on :)

Online is the way to go my friend. It panned out for me; took 4 months though.

Best of Luck.

I know, weather online or market, The price we tag considering our purchase price etc its tough to get that price...

what can be the resale price of Sony A35 SLR??

Thanks a lot...

No clue bro. I'm on Canon.