Dhaka for two weeks, cannot stay indoors for two weeks.

Hi,
I come to Dhaka often, yet, after five trips i still havent seen any of the sights the city has to offer. And i dont really know anyone in the city.
I will be coming to Dhaka again in a week, and i really want to get out and see the city. I cannot stay indoors for two weeks. Where should i start? What should i see? What can i do? Any ideas?
Whenever im there, im stuck indoors. If there is another who also finds staying indoors is terribly boring, would you care to get a drink sometime? or a coffee?
Let me know,
Kay

Hi Kay,

Please feel free to participate on the Dhaka forum, you might help you enlarge your friend network, and to get involve in activities organized by members.

Regards,

David.

hi

you can try the last post responses... i see quite a nnumber of people willing to solve your problem...

hi,
i can guide you to visit the city and i have free times to give you company.if you are interested pls knock me.

Dear Kay,

It sounds good that you want to discover Dhaka city.

For Drink:
Koreana Restaurent at Gulshan 2 ( Near circle)
La Diplomat at Gulshan 1 ( Near Circle)

Shopping:
Bashundhara City at Panthapath road ( Near kawran Bazar)

Outing:
Take a rickshaw after the evening and negotiation with him on hourly basis (Tk. 80/hr), and see around.
Go to old dhaka: Ahsan Manjil,Lalbagher Kella.
Savar for Memorial park
See national parliament house.

Night club:
Weekend party at Radisson water garden Hotel (Near Airport)

And xtra enjoyment: many scope !!!
call me for it, cant write here.
zero, 0ne, seven, double one, five, zero, one, three, four, five

Regards,
Shorif

dear fr,
hope ur fine . i am from bangladesh . i want to make a friendship with u . if u want to go outside u can contact with me .this is my ph num +8801777984333. email :[email protected]