Pharmacist in Norway

Hello.

My name is Joana and I'm a motivated pharmacist with a real passion for healthcare and the ability to develop and grow a pharmacy business.

For the last three years I have been employed in community pharmacy and have made numerous contributions to the effective running of the business.
I would like to go to Norway.
Is there any recruitment agency por health professionals??
Thank you

Norway as many European countries is heavily regulated when it comes to health related jobs. Often foreign diplomas are not recognized. In any case, to work in the health sector, you need to pass the Bergen test so as to prove your level in Norwegian.

Hello Joana,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

From your post, you seem to be a person really determined with lots of ambition and passion in what you do,as well as you have  ample experience in the field.
I will encourage you to pursue your dream, that is going to Norway and find a job in pharmacy ad consequently open your business there. You can have a look at the vacant posts in Jobs in Norway.
Just remember that nothing is impossible, if you have a dream, you got to fulfill it ;)

Thank you,
Pravin

I got the license as prescriptionist license is valid from 2018 to 2021

can I apply for job right now

and what are the job sites

@bedders > this is an inactive thread since 2013. You should start a new topic with your questions on the Norway forum for better visibility. Thank you and good luck