FAMILY LOOKS FOR A RURAL HOUSE IN MALAGA

We are looking for a rural house to rent for very long time.

I post to this forum because I would like to contact directly with honest people owners that also looks for a family tha will care for the property.

I am 52 and my husband 61, we both work i Málaga city, we have 4 children all adults, but a litle dependents on us.

With this big family we could never bought a house, we pay a rent from de last 35 years.

Now we would like to find a rural house not too far from the city to rent for a very long term and fredom to cultivate our own vegetables and if necesary restore o repair the house.

If someone have a house please contact me.I can send references or income.

Thank you all.

Hello ELENA AND FAMILY,

welcome to Expat.com!

I have moved your topic on the Malaga forum.

I would suggest you to have a look on the housing in Malaga section and post an advert there as well.

All the best,
Christine

Hi Elena -

There is a daily email mewsletter covering Torrox-Costa, Torre del Mar, Nerja, the Lake Viñuela  area and  inland to Rogordo and Colmenar.  Email  [email protected] and they will send you the email each morning, and you can put a request in there.  There are often rental houses in there, rented privately without having to pay estate agents.

Also if you are on Facebook, look for a group called Axarquia Local Information, and there is a sub-group about rental property - there are always lots of houses available (it is a good time to rent, rents are very low just now).  Inland you can get a lovely big house for €350 - €400 per month.  Good luck!

Many many thanks for your reply!!!!!

Elena