Malaga flatshare

Hi,

is it popular to share a flat in Malaga ?

What advice would you give to those looking for shared accommodation in Malaga?

Can you recommend specialized local websites or newspapers?

By the way, keep in mind there is a flat share/house share section in the Classifieds ;)

Thank you in advance for your participation and advice!

Christine

I live in Malaga province, Alhaurin el Grande to be precise and have a room I am willing to rent out at my house and another beachfront property in Torrox Costa....

Hi lucyspence!

Could you please post in classifieds?

Thanks
Armand

Hello Luckyspence,

I'm moving to Malaga at the beginning of April this year. I'm looking at dates from the 2nd to the 10th of April.
I am looking for a base for 2 weeks so that I can travel around, find my feet and look for work with maybe the opportunity of extending my paid stay.
I would be very grateful if you could please inbox me if you are in a position to help accomodate me with the cost per week to which I can pay in full at the beginning of my stay.
I would respect your home as if it was my own, I'm a clean freak and not a noisey individual. I doubt you would know I was there :0)
Could you also please forward me the details of the beach front property and cost too.

Just read your profile and we are of similar age and share interests. A friend regardless of accomodation would be the cherry on the cake along with your 25 years of experiences living on the costa del sol, invaluable........
Hope to hear from you in the near future so that I can get accomodation arranged and book my flight.

Thank you

Victoria

Good morning, Lucyspence

Just a quick email to inform you that my date of arrival is 16th April. Booked my flight last night :0)
I will begin to start looking for alternative accomodation tomorrow just in case you are unable to accomodate me or I don't hear anything back from you.

Have a nice day

Regards

Victoria

The best way to find flatshare in Malaga and in Spain in general is to search for ads in websites like Loquo, Segundamano, Mundoanuncio, Campusanuncios with search terms "habitacion alquiler" "piso compartido". It costs between 150 € and 250 €, sometimes with fees included.
You can easily find papers in the streets with ad and in the locutorios (phone & internet cafe)