Moving to Romania from UK! PLEASE HELP!

Hello All!

I am a British citizen and planning to move to Romania for my Girlfriend as soon as I possibly can!

I visited the country and arrived back in the UK last week and just completely fell in love with the place.. and of course.. my girlfriend.

I'm living independently in England at the moment on a 26 hour per week job.

I have LOTS of experience in Customer Service. I even worked for Apple for 3 years in a retail store and Apple are renowned for their high quality of customer service.

I want to move to TG Mures and I'm trying everything I can to generate some funds.. but one thing worries me.

Work.

I'm a Photographer and own my own studio equipment which I plan to take with me however I don't have any professional qualifications / University Degree and I speak only English. I will learn Romanian of course... but I just need to get over there as soon as I possibly can.

If you have ANY advice, support or information that would help me.. PLEASE share it.

I would be forever grateful!

Many thanks.

Aaron

E-mail: [email protected]

hei mate

Sent you message using facebook.
if still need a job..we're hiring on Sykes in Cluj

Chears

Thanks buddy!

I've just responded.

I am also from Bristol and have spent much of the last ten years living in Romania and running our back packers hostel in the North of the country (Maramures). If i can help or you want to meet up to talk about Romania let me know.

I would love that! My primary focus is still about finding work in Targu-Mures but any information right now is useful.

If you have Skype or Facebook etc. Feel free to add on any of the links in the post.

Ok well i am in Bristol (South) for the next six weeks and then the endless autobahn to Romania. As for Turgu Mures i went there once for the rock festival which was a good weekend.The only other thing i know about Turgu Mures is there is an Irish Farmer there who employs travelers during the summer. Oh apparently one of the wifes cousins lives there i stayed with him once on the way to the airport, very nice man.Somone you should know is Duncan who lives in Maramures and runs a tourist accomodation there but was also a photographer for the Sun and now works for one of the rags in Bucharest. I could rabbit on but we should meet up im free most evenings at the moment so let me know but somwhere not far from temple meads or around the center is fine.

Sounds like you have a lot of info there :)!

I should be free Monday or Friday Evening?

Sorry i just got back how about the Shakespear on Princes street about 7.00. I will bring my step daughter Mirella who has maybe a more grounded view of Romania and its people.

Sounds good. However I have work until 6:30 on Friday but on Monday I finish at 2pm

I also rely on public transport but I know where you're talking about.. just means it'll take a tad longer to get there that's all.

Monday is better for me

How about you?

Thats fine im on the bus to, but Monday around 7.30 is good.

rob

Excellent :) Sounds great.