Learning Arabic in Jeddah

Anyone know the best way to learn Arabic?

I have no knowledge of Arabic I am starting as a complete beginner.

King Abdulaziz University in Jeddah has a 2-year arabic diploma course but I don't know if I've missed the deadline for this year. When does the academic year in KSA start?

Mohamed_415 wrote:

Anyone know the best way to learn Arabic?

I have no knowledge of Arabic I am starting as a complete beginner.

King Abdulaziz University in Jeddah has a 2-year arabic diploma course but I don't know if I've missed the deadline for this year. When does the academic year in KSA start?

Hi! I tried by watching arabic teachers on youtube... I watch Learn Arabic with Maja.... she teaches different languages in you tube for free...

and then there is a language website... busuu.com also for free, the problem with the arabic language, it is also written in arabic characters so I moved to french...

Just for a start....

the best way to live with native arabic

if you are native speaker english ...we can live together and i wil learn you arabica an you will learn me english

iam accountant a nd my old is 27

As salam u alykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.
I am Usman Shahid living in spain. I am intersted to take admission in any saudi uni o college for learn arabic language . can someone guide me about it?
thanks

It is my understanding that in Mecca, they have an institute for non-arabic language native speaker.