Looking for suggestions for shoe-making

I will be in Phnom P for awhile, and am looking for places where I can have shoes and sandals made.  Suggestions welcome.

Also looking for L'Occitane store which I saw from a tuk tuk the first day - but cannot find again!

I really don't know how to help you, I'm not living yet in Cambodia, I would like to do make it soon, working in Tourism In dustry, in which I am graduated.
Sorry,
Best regards,
Sorin Cismaru
ROMANIA

I know one very good.
Beautiful Shoes.
Just have to find the correct address as I only know how to get there. I don't know the street number.
Give me until tomorrow.

I also agree Beautiful Shoes, it's near Toul Sleng museum I think, but the address is in the pp directory. I've had four great pairs of flip-flops or sandals made there. Each pair cost me $15 but it depends on how much leather you're using

There are a few shoes and sandals shop around that area before st 360. Maybe in the lane 143

Does anyone knows where to repair sport shoes?

beautiful is on street 143, number 138BEo

and to repair, i saw a person repairing right in front of the russian market and Mc donalds

Excuse me Aalyiah01....Did  you said Mc Donalds? Here ? In Cambodia?
Please ! Tell me where!
:D

hahahahh , .. yeah.. isn't that Mcdonalds there at the russian market ?..or is it kfc.. lol now that you're asking me like that i feel i need to go and check :)))

Yeah.... should be kfc... :D
When i firdt arrived in Cambodia, I spent a week trying to find a McDonalds. ...
Unfortunately for me,  the nearest one is in Bangkok. . :D

hmmm.. but i ate the fish burger there, that's what i usually eat at mcdonalds .. now i'm confused..

***sigh  IT IS KFC ... ** sigh... i just checked ..:(..

Yeah.... i guess so... :D
Even KFC is not the original taste.
Disappointing. ...

haha yeah :)) well  we gotto try looking for the good in things right . thnx god there is kfc in cambodia, at all

Yeah... but i hardly see the difference between kfc and bbq chicken here....
Fortunately there is Mikes Burger. ... REAL hamburgers....

Agree - beautiful shoes!