Looking for a job in Cayman Islands

Hi i am indian and now i am live in cyprus.but i am looking for a job in cayman island.so  i need help for this if you can do something please let me know. Thanks

Hello harry3077.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

In which sector are you looking for work?
What are you qualifications?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Aurelie,

I amcurrently working in Dubai with Emirates and would like to visit Cyman, am Kenyan.

Kindly advise

Hi paul.youngkeys,

Please post your advert in the Jobs in the Cayman Islands, this might be helpful.

P.S: Please note that Aurelie form part of the Expat-blog team.

Thank you,

David.

Hello I want come to Cayman Island on work permit,  I have many experiences for every work and also with degrees

Hello I'm sonali I would like to work in Cayman island I'm makeup artists in Nepali movies industry also I have parlour experiences.

Hello Sonali,

You are most welcome to create your CV in the Jobs in the Cayman Islands section of the website.

All the best

Bhavna

@paul.youngkeys did you manage to secure a job

hi, I'm Kudakwashe currently working in south Africa as baker and a line cook in food Trailer .I would love to be helped the sites or links where I could access jobs. I would love to apply same or similar positions

@kkumusedyo Hello and welcome !

Till members guide you, feel free to create your CV in the Job offers in the Cayman Islands section of the website for better exposure.

All the best

Bhavna