Hi I'm nona. like to make a new friend :)

I'm 27 years old, from indonesia.. I like travelling n I like to meet new people from different country. I was a flight attendant, umbrella girl, sales promotion girl, talent for tv commercial, private teacher for kids and many more. It is a bonus if I can get a job outside my country. But if u want to go to Bali, just call me. Maybe I can guide u around Bali. ;) Nice to know u all

Hi Nona nice to know about you. I am also new in Jakarta. Could you please help me with few pointers about hangout places in Jakarta? Hope one day I visit Bali too :)

welcome Ms. Nona :)

Hi there nonamonroe,

A friend I know in this forum is looking for a photo model for his product catalogue in Bali.
Let me know if you're interested!

Welcome to the forum by the way :-)

Hello ,

Can I know your details .So that i can offer you some job. You mail me the details on chandrashekhar1961(at)gmail(dot). You have to add com .

@chandra123 > could you please introduce yourself? Thanks.

Hello nona, nice to meet you..

But how to call you what is your number. My number is 0918308000299.

Shekhar

Hello Nona,   How are you.   My name is Wayne.  I have been traveling around Asia for 7 years.  I love to travel.   I'm now working in Seminyak for a 5 Star resort.  I am looking to meet new friends here in Bali.   If you are here in Bali and want to be friends.  I look forward to hearing from you soon.   Take care,   Wayne.

Hello! I am cj.. I would love to meet with you for a tea or cafe some time in the near future..
wow, lots of people like you very popular..
; )

[Moderated: Please post in classifieds]

Whats the name of your modelling agency? You have not said and it would help people learn more about what is expected

Hi all thx for coming. U're all so nice

@amir : so many places in jakarta.. but kemang is recommended,
So many cafe, restaurant and club. U're gonna enjoy there

@princess sandra : thnx :) where do u live?

@sophie : wow thnx for info :) tell me more

@chandra : sorry.. what kind of job y?

@christine : ya agree with u

@ilham : indonesian ya?

@portico : hi wayne i'm in jakarta now

@IMAgnecy : hi there, how old r u?

@lukereg : I don't have permanent agency. Cause different event or product, different agency or event organizer

May i have u phone number pls.. TQ

Hello Nona.
Welcome to the forum
Im Dipo,I live in Depok city..
Senang kenal dgn mu (Nice to meet you)..
Lets make a good friendship..

LOL

Hi There !

Hello jimmy_tjioe -> An introduction maybe? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Greetings nona, nice to see you
Maybe someday we can meet in Bali :)

hallo mona...it would be nice to be your friend. currently i'm in Bali now. and i'm looking for new friends here.

hello Nona, currently i am in jakarta now :)