WANTED: YAYA / MAID / ALLROUNDER

Hello everybody,

we are searching for a live-in YAYA-MAID for beginning of march that takes care of our 5-year old daughter while she is not in school. School is every day 7am -3 pm, during that time the maid should clean the house, look after the garden, feed the dogs, do the washing, sometimes cooking etc.

Room in the house will be provided.

The person should be experienced as a yaya/maid already with good knowledge of english.

Details as salary, free days etc. will be discussed personally.

Pls contact me for further questions.

Thx
limati

Hi limati!

Could you please post your advert in the Manila jobs section?

Thanks
Armand

hi limati is this job still available? am interested, let me know, visit my facebook and send a message there nitz_e. [Moderated: pls send your phone number via a private message]

hi,

can it be guy? I wanna try this job.... :) I know all the stuff in the house most specially cooking

hello mam good day,i am interested to apply as a yaya or house maid i have an experience coz i work before in abroad,my contact [Moderated: pls send your phone number via a private message] 4 thank you..

hi im jenny from caloocan city?

Gud eve im lorind 46 im looking for a job as yaya in metro manila im ex ofw been col level been a nanny 4 almost 5yrs both expat and fil families worked also as caregvr just txt me [Moderated: pls send your phone number via a private message] for interview tnk u and hope 2 c u soon

Hi loryn norberte !

Could you please avoid using the sms language.
It will make it easier to read your posts.

Thanks
Armand

Hi! I'm looking for a yaya for my 2 1/2 baby boy on march 20 to May 20. Thank you! Please let me know asap

Hello Darlspyke,

I invite you to post an advert in the section personal and household services jobs in Manila which might be very helpful for your search of a yaya.

Thank you and best of luck,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hi is this post still available?cause I am interested to apply.  I am a college graduate but have an experience this kind of job for two years. Please contact me this number 09486373910 via private message
I really want to have this job.

joan_arc25 wrote:

Hi is this post still available?cause I am interested to apply.  I am a college graduate but have an experience this kind of job for two years. Please contact me this number 09486373910 via private message
I really want to have this job.

Original request feb 2013, doubt it still out there

@Armand

Good  morning!

I seen your advertisement thru expat website looking housekeeper.  I'm interested  to apply the job you offer.

I've been this kind of job for more than a decades to the expatriates family.  Currently  I'm working  to a Japanese family.  Here 's contact no. ***

Sincerely  your

Elizabeth y

Moderated by Bhavna 7 months ago
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@ellisygo hello and welcome !

Posted 10 years ago, this thread is outdated, I am closing it.

If you are looking for a job, please create your CV in the Job offers in Manila section of the website.

Regards

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed