Let's hang out!

Hi everyone! My name's Lindsey and I'm an American who's been living in China ten months out of every year for two years. Like a lot of people on this site I've found it a bit difficult to make friends so I was elated to find this forum. I'd love to meet up with anyone who'd like to hang out. I'm 23 years old and like any 23 year old girl I definitely like shopping and clubbing, though I wouldn't call myself a party animal. After being in the city for two years, I love finding new and delicious restaurants and eating my way into a state of bliss, usually with my boyfriend for company. I'd definitely like to find someone to explore with, maybe go hiking, have tea, and just do crazy girly stuff sometimes. Guys can definitely still contact me, I'm flexible with the whole shopping feminine thing, haha. Anyway, enough blabbering from me. Please hit me up so we can hang out if you have time! I'm usually working all day, but evenings are pretty free, and I live in the Futian area. I'm also often in Shekou because my boyfriend lives there. :) Hope to hear from you.

Hi Lindsey,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction.

hi))my name Victoria))im new here and im just 2 monthes in Beijing so i dont know a lot of people руку)))hope to hear from you and meet with you))))