Explore the city... anyone up for it?

Hi guys, I am new to Shenzhen and would love to make some friends so to hang out and explore the city. I am Chinese but have been living in the UK in the last 16 years... would love to meet some new friends who are easy-going and have the same mind-set.

Anyway, give me a shout if you are up for it... would be really nice to hear from you :)

I'd love to! but I am only gonna be back to shenzhen in late May. Tell me if you are still up for it by then.

wow, so interested in joining you.Unfortunately, there are not many foreign friends in my city.

I'd love to !
I am also quite new here and I don't know where to begin !
My email adress is [email protected] !

Speak soon ! (:

Hi..

I am new here and would love to make friends and explore the city. Please write to me at [email protected]

Cheers.. Kerry

Hi Kerry!

Welcome on board!

Armand

..I am old here living in Luohuo district,,would you prefer make friends online or real life.

Can we schedule something this weekend. Planning to visit HongKong.  Any company will be welcome.

i'm chinese and stay in shenzhen since 2005
i want to make friends with you, especially make business partner in the nearly furture.

my msn: [email protected]

Hi,

I am also new to Shenzhen, and would love to make some new frens, any one up for it, please mail me on [email protected]

I think your Enlish is pretty good,can I learn Enlish from you? I'm be familiar with Shenzhen,if you want to hang out in the city,maybe I can go with you.thx!~    [email protected]

Anybody need a free guide or advices can feel free to conatct me,I am Chinese,speak good english,living in Luohu and working in Nanshan. Always welcome. [email protected]

Hi Tiffany,

I am off on Tuesdays,.... would like to go to Shekou

and have some Company :-)

If you have time, drop a line or send a message !

cheers

hi tiff, do you know  a good place to play volleyball in shenzhen

hi i will go to shenzhen soon,see you there hehe, i worked there:)