Fitness Center in Futian, Shenzhen?

Hi, I'm getting ready to move to Shenzhen and I'm looking for a gym.  The Fussion Fitness center seems about perfect for me, but I'll be working in Futian, and my school would love it if I can live nearby as well.  They're telling me I'm looking at a 45 minute each way comute to Fussion Fitness, so I'd like to find something comparable nearer.  These are the features I'm looking for (prioritized)

1.  Eary hours - a place like the Physical Club that opens at 10:00 am won't work for me, I need to work out when I wake up, or I won't go.

2.  Moderately clean - this being China, I'm somewhat flexible here, but I have to be ok working out and showering there... no smoking is a big plus

3.  Affordable - The Fussion Fitness pricing is fine, a little more would be ok, but clearly not the 12000+ RMB I heard the hotels charge for a year.

4.  Pool - again, would be nice, but not essential

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
I want to assure you that I looked through all previous posts before posting this... I'm not being lazy, I just haven't gotten the info I'd like to have.

Thanks again,

Hi
I'm new to shenzhen, just browsing through posts... Did you find a gym you would recommend ... My ticklist is very similar to yours?
Thanks