Hi,I am Yui from Bangkok, Thailand

I am learning Korean language.I can speak English and I want to have more foreigner friends.

hey how r u ?

Hello Yui,

I am burnie originally from Philippines and living in the USA for 30 years now. I am also a foreign language lover. i want to learn how to speak Nihongo ( Japanese Language ) and Thai. can I be one of your friends? hope to hear from you soon..take care.

Hi Yui,

I am richard from Johannesburg, South Africa. How are you?

hi Brunie...I a=dont know Japanese but at this moment i am learning Svenska and i live in Malmo Sweden.

Hope you get your choice soon..

Pxx

Hi Fansyui

What type of work do you do? You live in Bangkok?

hello fansyuiii,..nice to meet u too,...call my number 0853183268,..iam indonesian,..name yoga

Hi fansyui! you look very nice in your photo...I live in america/miami,florida but I hope to live in south east asia soon!
Either Thailand or Phillipines I'm checking them both out.
What do you think?

Hi Yui,I am Jay, 24 years old, Singaporean living in Singapore. I speak little Thai, majorly English and Mandarin. Nice to meet you :)

Hi Yui,I am Jay, 24 years old, Singaporean living in Singapore. I speak little Thai, majorly English and Mandarin. Nice to meet you

A pleasure to meet you Jay - my wife is also Singaporean, she moved here to the USA with me.  She speaks good Thai, English, Mandarin, and "Sing-lish" (her funny term for the unique combination of Mandarin mixed with English.

thompsonwd40 wrote:

Hi Yui,I am Jay, 24 years old, Singaporean living in Singapore. I speak little Thai, majorly English and Mandarin. Nice to meet you

A pleasure to meet you Jay - my wife is also Singaporean, she moved here to the USA with me.  She speaks good Thai, English, Mandarin, and "Sing-lish" (her funny term for the unique combination of Mandarin mixed with English.

Hello! Singlish is uniquely a language only singaporean speaks. If you ever get to stay in Singapore for good, you will eventually pick up the language!

I'm singaporean and i'm proud of singlish!