Thailand

Hi, am new here from Pakistan and want go to Thailand am here Pakistan doing study i live in Lahore city would like make friends all over the world special in Thailand any city any town any village from,,,,,,,,,Regards,,Sammi

What is your plan to move to Thailand, for work or study? Do you have any idea about your visa to Thailand yet?

I know everything about visas how they work. The thing is its all about money. Thailand just want money. MY be just bring my wide to the uk Nd have done with it.

yes i want study with job but work i think i want must my plan long stay there

you vizit b4 in Thailand?how can get work visa i know Thailand demand only money haha:)are u now Thailand or when u will come?

I am in England at the moment working but will be home for my birthday in April  nice to talk to you will talk you soon T work now.

Dreamlandplace
Dear can you tell me how much money is required to convert a vist visa into work B immigrant or business visa. i am from pakistan.

If you come to Thailand and seek for job while studying Thai lessons here, I can support you with 1 year ED visa. It will be easier for you to find a job when you can speak Thai. Many Middle East people come to Thailand with our ED visa, learning Thai and finding a job same time. Let me know if I can support.

I teach english in Thailand I have a restraint and a minimarts I have plenty of work I am also play football for our local police team. What more can I do to become thai resident.

Enjoie wrote:

I teach english in Thailand I have a restraint and a minimarts I have plenty of work I am also play football for our local police team. What more can I do to become thai resident.

you can check in this site for more detail

http://www.wikihow.com/Become-a-Thai-Resident

Enjoie wrote:

I really hope you don't teach English in Thailand :)

As for restaurants and mini-marts you infere you own: are they in Thailand? Do you work here?

I only ask because you previously mentioned in another post:

"I have a house and lots of land in Thailand. With my wife. I am thinking of when I retire I have been here 5 years now in and out for visa stamps. When I tried for perm residency it is all about me. Why I want to live here how much money I have got need to see my bank accounts where is my money coming from for to support me in my retirement. Do I own any property in uk or cars  want police records finger print and so on."

and

"I have been with my thai wife for 5 years now and finding it hard to live in Thailand. Can anyone give me some info. And why can't I get to stay."

Given that to work here you require a work permit along with the releant class of visa I was wondering how you manage it. Of course you may be part of a Thai Company and take a non active directorship. Or I could have misunderstood you.

Perhaps I am missing something? Anyway hope the following helps:

The permanent residency process? You also mention retirement, I wonder do you mean a retirement extension to an O visa? If this is the case then yes you need to be over 50 with money coming in, 800,000 Baht a year at the moment.

But since you have a Thai wife you could apply for a marriage extention where the financial requirement is 400,000Baht per year. Both processes are subject to Thai Immigration rules. Which basically means you can extend your stay on an annual basis subject to you meeting immigrations requirements.

You need never leave Thailand again and simply report your address every 90 days.

An "O" visa obtained in the UK for entry into Thailand for the purposes of being with a Thai wife/husband does not require a UK police check although the consulate/embassy will no doubt want proof of income(bank statements for example).

Hope that is useful.

Can anyone explain a multiple entry visa   For thailand  and how it basically works thank  ie what evidence , documents and if you couple give an example please this would be great .thankyou

Multi entry visa:- you can make as many entries to Thailand as you like for the validity of the visa. For example a multi entry O visa will get you 15 months in LOS if you time it right.

As for what you need to get a visa, it depends whether tourist of Non-Imm for the former, the fee, for the latter, a valid reason +financial info.

Full details can be found on this Thai Consulate web site:

http://www.thaiconsul-uk.com/

Yes I have land I own restraint I own a minimarts this I built for my wife and me   She runs the restraint and shop because I am not thai but all profits go to our joint account. Where we pay taxes. I also help in schools teach young ones english. I am trying to do good for all and my future. I have been asked to open an evening classes for our local town. This may come in a few years. Just at the moment I am putting my all into becoming thai resident. Hope this helps you understand what I am trying to do. Many thanks joe

Happy birthday Enjoie