The KL Circle Look forward to meeting You!

Hi everyone.

I am trying to form a circle of mixed friends all ages shapes and sizes In Kulala Lumpur.
To that end I have setup an email address named [email protected]

Would you like to meet for live conversation rather than web talk? This Friday Jan 22nd if enough time to decide or Next Friday the 29th Jan 2010 say 8pm or to suit you.

I would like  to suggest "My Little Havana" Bar Cuban style
situated Bukit Bintang.  Web page: mylittlehavanakl.com  full description, location and directions.

The do Rib to die for also many other dishes large and small or  you don't want to eat not a problem. Great selection of Beers spirits cocktails and Cigars.the bar is owned by a British guy so there is a bit of a mixture British & Cuban.

If we could start with a circle of 20 it would make for interesting chat. 

Some people may prefer lunch time to evenings we may need to form a day circle and a night circle.  I live in hope lol
I look forward to a good response. I will even add my cell number to make it easy for contact  010 258 2073
Bye now
MLock

Hi Mlock,

Great idea! My partner, Merlin and I have recently moved to Bukit Bintang and would love to get involved with the KL circle and have a drink tomorrow night if still on? Hope to see you there.

Thanks,
Holly.

Hey Holly

I am so very sorry only just picked up your message.
My internet has been a bit squiffy but I hadn't heard from anyone so I didn't worry.  Maybe it takes a while because on Sunday Richard rang me an English guy and his son just arrived, so that's good. Now we are 6 lol.   I'm off to Malaka on Thursday staying for 2 or 3 days.  If more people contact I will let you know. Thank goodness you didn't have to travel far to The Havana. There is another nice bar recently opened down the road don't know the name an Irish Bar with a difference next door to The Green Man Quite posh they do a great Singapore Sling  onion soup is a well presented snack  staff very good.
My Tel no in case 010 258 2073
Kind regards
Marlene Lock

Mind if i join ? I'm a local male chinese :D

Of course  but waiting for a few more people to join the circle would like to arrange a get together Friday the 26th Feb.  Should be plenty of time for more people to join us.
It is easier if you send a direct email to [email protected]  Hard to arrange on this site with everyone
Bye now
MLock